[SOLVED] extremely slow speeds on AsRock b450M Pro 4

dmoe33

Reputable
May 18, 2016
Just finished my build and my internet speed is EXTREMELY slow like hardly getting 1mbps, Windows says the max speed is 100mbps which is a lot slower then my net speed (600mbps). Im using powerline adapters and ive tested them on a laptop and still got at least around 20 mbps which is still pretty slow but much faster than it is now.

Im using TPLink AV600 adapters and according to their utility the max speed it can transfer with my houses wiring is 105mbps.

Help?

Solution
Just finished my build and my internet speed is EXTREMELY slow like hardly getting 1mbps, Windows says the max speed is 100mbps which is a lot slower then my net speed (600mbps). Im using powerline adapters and ive tested them on a laptop and still got at least around 20 mbps which is still pretty slow but much faster than it is now.

Im using TPLink AV600 adapters and according to their utility the max speed it can transfer with my houses wiring is 105mbps.

Help?
Go to your motherboards website and download the ethernet drivers

Shay Green

Prominent
Feb 17, 2020

Help?
Go to your motherboards website and download the ethernet drivers

Solution