Question Fans connected to AIO Super Loud

Zachtothh

Reputable
Jul 25, 2021
Liao li alc 360

Hey Everyone! I recently build a pc, something annoying I have noticed is the fans on mounted on the AIO I have ramp up super loud, then immediately ramp down. This happens whenever I perform a simple task on the computer such as opening an application, booting up a game or even searching things on the internet. Could this be as simple as creating a fan curve, or something different?

For reference I have a ryzen 7 7800X3D paired with a lian li ALC 360 AIO

Zachtothh

Reputable
Jul 25, 2021
Liao li alc 360
I think you meant Lian-li. If so, can you please pass on a link to the AIO, since Lian-Li have a number of them in their portfolio.

Make and model of your motherboard and it's BIOS version?

Thanks for the Reply!
My motherboard is the ASUS TUF Gaming B650-E Wifi
AIO: https://lian-li.com/product/alc-360/

Right now, I have my Pump plugged into the AIO port on the motherboard, and the fans mounted to the radiator connected to the CPU fan port. In BIOS I have the pump set at full speed, and the cpu fan set to PWM on standard

Zachtothh

Reputable
Jul 25, 2021
Liao li alc 360
I think you meant Lian-li. If so, can you please pass on a link to the AIO, since Lian-Li have a number of them in their portfolio.

Make and model of your motherboard and it's BIOS version?
I also was playing around, and I connected the fans to a CHA_FAN port. The computer didn't let me get past bios, however the fans were still at higher rpms than the other fans in the system.