Jake_Barnes

Splendid
It seems some of the FAQ's from the old board are missing here ... like titles and the number of posts required to get them ... this has always been a question that comes up ... and we always refer people to the FAQ - but now, the answer is not there - unless I'm missing something.

slvr_phoenix

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
It's be kind of nice to have an actual list of supported tags too, just for reference. I know the posting page has a lot of buttons and stuff for tags, and some good text on how to use them, but that doesn't definitively let me know that these are all that there are, if they are all that there are.

Rob423

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2002
haha, yea nice point fellas, i was actually looking at my post count and figure out how many more i needed for my next tag change, but no list is present at this time..lol

oh well, stevie has his plate full. give it some time i'm sure we'll have everything up and running.

Jake_Barnes

Splendid
It seems some of the FAQ's from the old board are missing here ... like titles and the number of posts required to get them ... this has always been a question that comes up ... and we always refer people to the FAQ - but now, the answer is not there - unless I'm missing something.

Can somebody give me a link to the old boards (if they're still up) ... I want to copy the FAQ that were not included here yet (Posts required for forum titles, etc) that still apply ... so that when these questions come up here ... I can pasted the answers for newbies, strangers, etc.

dhlucke

Polypheme
0 stranger
25 newbie
50 journeyman
100 member
200 enthusiast
400 addict
700 old hand
1100 nimble knuckle
1600 Honorary Poster
2200 Faithful Poster