[SOLVED] Few questions about 2070 Super.

Dec 27, 2019
Hey people.

I'm buying 2070 super. Just wandering do you guys prefer Evga FTW Ultra Gaming or MSI X Trio? I live in Europe so EVGA services not as great, sadly.

I'm just wandering is there a difference between them?
And is there a some bigger difference in 2 fan or 3 fan gpu?

Also looking in to gygabyte gaming, msi gaming x and evga XC ultra gaming.

Just want to hear your opinion which one should I choose, what + & - of them are, OC capabilities and fan loudness.

Solution
Hey people.

I'm buying 2070 super. Just wandering do you guys prefer Evga FTW Ultra Gaming or MSI X Trio? I live in Europe so EVGA services not as great, sadly.

Just want to hear your opinion which one should I choose, what + & - of them are, OC capabilities and fan loudness.
If I remember correctly, the FTW3 Ultra has the highest power limit of all RTX 2070 Supers, so it's the best card if you want to overclock. The three fans and triple thickness card helps cooling for when you overclock. The card is designed for overclocking, and...
Hey people.

If I remember correctly, the FTW3 Ultra has the highest power limit of all RTX 2070 Supers, so it's the best card if you want to overclock. The three fans and triple thickness card helps cooling for when you overclock. The card is designed for overclocking, and overclocking on it will give you better performance than on the MSI or Gigabyte options.
That being said, I'm not sure of the differences in noise levels between the cards.

Solution