For this news group, go to:

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general?hl=en

Google archives years of posts. Enter keywords or key phrases (key phrases should begin
and end with quotation marks) in the SEARCH THIS GROUP box, then click the SEARCH THIS
GROUP button.
--

T.C.
t__cruise@[NoSpam]hotmail.com

"John Melbourne" <JohnMelbourne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> --
> enruoblem

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

"John Melbourne" <JohnMelbourne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> --
> enruoblem

Try here:

http://groups.google.com/

Galen

trick; and if I show you too much of my method of working, you will come to
the conclusion that I am a very ordinary individual after all."

Sherlock Holmes

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 00:41:04 -0700, "John Melbourne"
<JohnMelbourne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
(nothing)

The answer to your subject line is

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
"What in heaven's name brought you to Casablanca?"
"My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters."
"The waters? What waters? We're in the desert."
"I was misinformed."