Jan 24, 2020
Hello all,

I'm going to start buying my parts this week for my first PC build, and I want one last bit of input before I send off for everything. I'm doing an AMD Build, only running one monitor, mostly going to use it for games and movies. Maybe I'd like to do VR at some point but its not important. Any editing/etc is purely goofing. I bought a 2070 Super on sale last night so I've already got that, and I think my build is pretty solid. I didn't want water cooling, I wanted to had an HDD and an SDD, and I wanted to have a little bit of RBG so I got a case with RBG fans. The only thing on this build so far that I'm not secure on is my PSU and my SDD. I know corsair is solid, and I think Western Digital is just SanDisk so I feel good about them too. Also, my motherboard doesn't have wifi so if anyone could suggest a good dongle, I'd appreciate it. Or alternatively, if anyone knows of a good motherboard that supports wifi that is around $160 thats B450. Trying to keep my overall budget under $1400 but I've got some wiggle room for shipping and taxes, and convenience because I'm quarantined and I want to play Escape from Tarkov.

CPU:Ryzen 5 3600 (Want to stay AMD, seems like a good first build CPU for what I'm doing)
GPU: Gigabyte 2070 Super (Already bought this.)
Cooler:Noctua NH-U12S (I want the black one but it's either pay 100 or wait three weeks and at this point, I would just as well have the off-white one)

Motherboard:
MSI B450 Tomahawk Max
RAM:G.Skill Trident DDR43200 (8gbx2)
SSD:Western Digital Blue 500GB
HDD:Seagate Barracuda 2TB
PSU:Corsair TXM 650w 80+ Gold
Tower:Corsair 220T RBG

Jan 24, 2020