RTX 2070 SUPER

Fractal Design R6 C

AORUS z390 Ultra

Corsair Vengeance lpx 16GB

Noctua nh-d15 dual fan setup

PSU RM 750x

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB

Sata SSD 1TB Samsung 860 evo

And one more question. I switched ny Motherboard, i took everything from the OLD one to this current one. When i booted it up, Windows was on it? I didnt need to prepare it for anything. Is that strange?

Thank u in adcance!

If you didn't clean install Windows, you will run in to issues sooner or later. Best to do a clean install of Windows.

Only other thin I notice out of the ordinary is DDR4 2133. If you got faster RAM you need to enable XMP in BIOS.

Dec 22, 2019
If you didn't clean install Windows, you will run in to issues sooner or later. Best to do a clean install of Windows.

Only other thin I notice out of the ordinary is DDR4 2133. If you got faster RAM you need to enable XMP in BIOS.

Thanks for the feedback!

Yes i have faster ram, i know i havent activated xmp yet.

And how shall i do a clean Windows install? I have it on usb, shal i insert the usb stick, go to bios, install it at the storage place and format the the disc at the same time? Sorry for my bad english. I write in a hurry😅

Kyle610

Commendable
May 7, 2017
Thank you so much!

Do you know why i get a underscore everytime i boot? A Black screen and a underscore? 🤔 IT goes thru, but i get it everytime 😅
Are you still using the Windows you magically got after switching motherboards? Lol

Kyle610

Commendable
May 7, 2017
I get error code A6 one the motherboard led. This only happen when i am in bios? That is okey?
A6 is something is something is causing a fault like a loose cable or something of the sort. Maybe when you swapped mobo out you knocked something loose, check or tighten your cables and ensure everything is placed correctly

Dec 22, 2019
Unless it’s AB (Ab) which means something different

Its Just get A6 when am in bios menus, but maybe you can help me with this problem. Everytime am booting. I get a underscore blinking at top left Corner, then Mobo loads Come up and windows boots up. Why is that? I Even installer windows and formater the disc. In the last Mobo i had sshd as extra storage, but i always used the Samsung 970 EVO Plus m2 as a booting hard drive. I Even tried changing from uefi to legacy and the other way. But same problem. Hope you can help! 🙏

TRENDING THREADS