How To 

Fortnite Battle Royale - How to Land Quickly

As all of you know and probably have experienced, the faster you hit the ground the faster you will be able to start looting and plan for your moves. This is true and even a few seconds can make a huge difference in deciding who is going to have the upper hand. That’s the thing about Fortnite, you need to be quick. So today we are going to discuss how you can land on the ground as quickly as it is possible for a person to land on Fortnite Battle Royale. Trust me, I have been there when people used to get on the ground 10 seconds quicker than me and I was still in the air watching them take most of the items of loot. Well, not anymore, with the trick that I am about to tell you, you will also be able to land quickly on the ground and get your part of the loot. So without further ado, let’s get into it:

What you need to do to Land Quickly:
1. The first thing that you need to do is, of course, choose the location where you want to drop. Remember one thing, no matter what you do, do not directly jump from the bus above the chosen location. Instead, what you need to do is to do a little advance planning and dive bomb in towards the area that’s close to you so you can glide your way to your chosen location.
C45vfSq.jpg

2. In order to land quickly, the essential thing that you need to keep in mind is that you need to avoid any mounds, hills and buildings. Because otherwise your parachute will be deployed much earlier than you would want it to. This happens if you are close to hitting the solid ground. So aim for the patches of the land that have as low altitude as possible.
UYR2uDh.jpg

3. So, once you have dive-bombed from the bus while avoiding the solid grounds like mounds or buildings, deploy your parachute so that you are initially close to the ground. Once done, glide your way towards your chosen area instead of floating downwards over your target as it will slow you down.
OIQP7B8.jpg

4. You need to keep on doing this trick many times to get the hang of it. It may sound a bit arduous at first but trust me, it is not that difficult. With time, you will get better in judging and estimating how far away you should jump from the battle bus to get to various locations of the map.
FoIB6rZ.png

So to summarize the whole talk, you need to pick the location. Then you need to jump off and dive bomb towards the area that is nearby and is at a very low altitude. Once done, you then need to glide into your chosen area. Trust me, this is very easy and will definitely help you get a quick landing to put you ahead of the pack.