Fountain farie quest

She wants 'Yellow Sticky Hand.

While we are at it what should I paint the pet?

Gareeth

> She wants 'Yellow Sticky Hand.
>
> While we are at it what should I paint the pet?
>
> Gareeth

Why, Maraquan, of course!

Shop Owner Item Amount in Stock Price
daughters_ofthe_moon Yellow Sticky Hand 1 13,900 NP

Shop Owner Item Amount in Stock Price
mavrick2752 Yellow Sticky Hand 1 13,800 NP
mrsmnd66 Yellow Sticky Hand 2 15,990 NP
murkrow99 Yellow Sticky Hand 1 15,995 NP
mr_holinwun Yellow Sticky Hand 1 15,999 NP
mohaa_sniper Yellow Sticky Hand 1 16,000 NP

Gareeth wrote:
> She wants 'Yellow Sticky Hand.
>
> While we are at it what should I paint the pet?

Depends on what kind of pet!

daughters_ofthe_moon Yellow Sticky Hand 1 13,900 NP
dead__scream Yellow Sticky Hand 1 18,000 NP
dawnofulysses Yellow Sticky Hand 1 20,000 NP

bakermush Yellow Sticky Hand 1 16,500 NP
bentrazor Yellow Sticky Hand 1 17,000 NP
badharleybabe Yellow Sticky Hand 1 20,000 NP
bmse Yellow Sticky Hand 1 20,000 NP

elkninja Yellow Sticky Hand 1 15,999 NP
resident_evilxvi Yellow Sticky Hand 1 18,000 NP
redcatofdeath Yellow Sticky Hand 1 19,999 NP

Brian Anderson wrote:
> Gareeth wrote:
>> She wants 'Yellow Sticky Hand.
>>
>> While we are at it what should I paint the pet?
>
> Depends on what kind of pet!

I think it will be my mynci. Thanks for the lookup too. I got the hand so
now I just have to decide what colour. I wish you could sell this as all my
pets are painted as is.

Gareeth

~Mikki~ wrote:
> "Gareeth" <Gareethnews@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> She wants 'Yellow Sticky Hand.
>>
>> While we are at it what should I paint the pet?
>>
>> Gareeth
>>
> Why, Maraquan, of course!

Hmm possibly. I thought I remembered somewhere where you could see what they
would look like but now I can't find the page. I think my short list is
Maraquan, Robot, and Royal. Problem is I actually kind of like the fire
colour he is now but I am not changing my baby pet and I lab the other two.
Sigh.

Gareeth

> ~Mikki~ wrote:
>> "Gareeth" <Gareethnews@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> She wants 'Yellow Sticky Hand.
>>>
>>> While we are at it what should I paint the pet?
>>>
>>> Gareeth
>>>
>> Why, Maraquan, of course!
>>
> Hmm possibly. I thought I remembered somewhere where you could see what they
> would look like but now I can't find the page. I think my short list is
> Maraquan, Robot, and Royal. Problem is I actually kind of like the fire colour
> he is now but I am not changing my baby pet and I lab the other two. Sigh.
>
> Gareeth

Here:
http://www.neopets.com/rainbowpool_allpetcolours.phtml

You can choose a type of pet to see all the different paint brushes you can use.
"To see all the colours that a pet comes in, select that pet and hit 'Submit':"

Hope that helps.
Mikki

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Gareeth [Gareethnews@hotmail.com] said
> ~Mikki~ wrote:
> > "Gareeth" <Gareethnews@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >> She wants 'Yellow Sticky Hand.
> >>
> >> While we are at it what should I paint the pet?
> >>
> >> Gareeth
> >>
> > Why, Maraquan, of course!
> >
> Hmm possibly. I thought I remembered somewhere where you could see what they
> would look like but now I can't find the page. I think my short list is
> Maraquan, Robot, and Royal. Problem is I actually kind of like the fire
> colour he is now but I am not changing my baby pet and I lab the other two.
> Sigh.

You can see pictures at the Paint Puddle.

I think robot is kind of cool and that is what I would paint my jetsam
if I was lucky enough to get one of these quests.

Let us know what you decide!

Les wrote:

> I think robot is kind of cool and that is what I would paint my jetsam
> if I was lucky enough to get one of these quests.

I decided on robot but it wasn't on the list when I got to the fountain. I
wound up painintg Fum154 Maraquan I kind of regret it.

Gareeth

too bad Im late on this one. if you painted a buzz you would have gotten
the avatar

~*Connie*~ wrote:
> too bad Im late on this one. if you painted a buzz you would have
> gotten the avatar
> "
I don't have a Buzz but thanks for the thought.

Gareeth