FPS DROP SINCE THE LAST UPDATE ON CS GO september 2016

JOKER-AKA-B2

Commendable
Oct 5, 2016
i have tried every imaginable way to fix this issue but no luck ! and i have been getting over 400 fps for the past 3 years.
UPDATE : I FIXED FPS but its not smooth at all . high resoloution feels like less resoulotion, textures not very good looking. dont tell me to check nvidia control panel and game setting because thats not the problem , all setting are ok and they are where they need to be

So my specs are: -------> UPDATE :
windows 764bit --------------------> UPGRADE ; WINDOWS 10
intel i7-4770k CPU 3.50GHz --------------------> UPGRADE ; Overclocked to 4.2GHz
8GB RAM --------------------> UPGRADE : 16GB 2400 Gskills
ASUS Z97-A motherboard
GeForce GTX 760 GPU --------------------> UPGRADE : Overclocked
144Hz Asus vg248qe monitor -------------------------------> UPGRADE : New and better DVI-D cable
700W power supply
Razer Blackwidow keyboard
Roccat kone XTD ----------------> UPGRADE: Razer deathadder
1TB HHD --------- ---------> UPGRADE: SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB SSD
5 corsair case fans , 1exhaust back 1 exhaust top , 2 intakes front and 1 intake bot
Coolingmaster hyper Evo 212 CPU cooler installed
internet download speed 80

i only play cs go on my system and have no other apps.

my normal settings are :
16:9 - 1920x1080
fullscreen
high ------------------------------------> NOW very low
high
medium ------------------------------------> NOW low
high
enable
8x ------------------------------------> NOW 4x
8x ------------------------------------> NOW 4x
enable -------------------------------------> NOW disable
disable
disable

STILL NO SMOOTH , EVEN WHEN I GET MY FPS TO 289 ITS BLURY OR FEELS LIKE LESS RESLOUTION

i'v tried everything , low settings high settings medium settings i'v spent 2 weeks figuring this out.
i have tried updating my files and deleting re downloading them
i have tried razor cortex but deleted it after
some times i do get 250fps but still lots of screen lag and feels like 10 fps tbh but as soon as i start moving or something it goes down . my fps is always going up and down and everywhere.
i have tried unparking my cores and all that
i have tried checking the rate of my monitor and its 144hz from every program (GPU CPU WINDOWS)
sometimes its 144hz but i change it and baack again and it feels better for like 2 min
i tried closing my programs
i tried windows booting settings
Power options
Windows performance settings
Launch commands
tried 882ab71a.dat
i just spent 200 dollars and bought the CPU FAN 212 EVO and 3 extra corsair fans just to make sure nothing is over heating.
i tried all the commands
i tried all steam settings
i tried i tried and i tried it ALL
NOTHING seems to be working fine
Even on regular desktop mode im getting lagg now

even tried this :

NVIDIA

Ambient Occlusion: off
Anistropic Filtering: off
Antialiasing - FXAA: off
Antialiasing - Gamma correction: off
Antialiasing - Mode: off
Antialiasing - Setting: off
Antialiasing - Transparency: off
CUDA - GPUS: all
Maximum pre-rendered frames: 1
Multi-display/mixed- GPU acceleration: Single display performance mode
Power management mode: prefer maximum performance
Shader Cache: on
Texture Filtering - Anistropic sample optimisation: on
Texture filtering - Negative LOD bias: allow
Texture filtering - Quality: high performance
Texture filtering - Trilinear Optimisation: on
Threaded optimisation: on
Triple Buffering: off
Vertical Sync: off
Virtual Reality pre-rendered frames: 1

i dont have any viruses.
my pc is supper clean even inside no dust
applied new thermal paste when i installed the cpu cooler last night
please help

( this problem happend recently and it was after the steam update )
( i was getting 300+ fps even on ultra high settings now i have low fps and screen lag and not a smooth experience even with low settings )
if you have similar computer please advice and tell me what your'e settings are ( windows,GPU,CPU,GAME )
is anybody else experiencing this with new update?
should i change cpu ?
should i over clock cpu?
should i add more ram ?
should i put my pc in the fridge?
should i change my windows?
should i change motherboard settings ?
what can i do to fix this ?
on top of that my mouse ( mice ) seems to be laggy to like it skips if you know what i mean its not hugging my razor mouse pad as good as before ( 1000hz polling rate ) up to 8000dpi track calibration and all that.
PLEASE HELP ME SOLVE THIS NIGHTMARE

Solution

JustCallMeAllen

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2014
You do not need to change any of your hardware it doesn't seem like. Even the lowest quality item that is on your PC is decent. Do you have VSync off? Has your mouse or any other components had any new drivers installed that could have affected your system?

JOKER-AKA-B2

Commendable
Oct 5, 2016

i played with everything so much im not even sure whats going on, i think i have a virus i downloaded avast it didnt find anything...
Also my windows 7 is 64bit, but it only shows 32bit on my nvidia control pannel or monitor setting. one of my rams just died the other night now i only have 4gb, when i put the bad one in, the computer doesnt boot up properly it shuts down multiple times before fully turning on and at the end it doesnt even turn on. do you think i need new ram ? maybe a ssd instead of my hardrive or even a windows upgrade. i cant even update my windows, it errors for some reason. sv ghost is always a problem i keep ending it but it comes back. for the past 2 nights i have managed to get a solid 289 fps but as soon as i turn off pc or restart my fps goes messed up again, in best situatuion i get high fps that is laggy and feels like alot less. v sync is off, cores are unparked multi trending enable everything set to max performance

JustCallMeAllen

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2014

You have a lot of problems going on right there. You definitely need to get new RAM and I would replace the old RAM you had as well. See if that changes anything. It may be that you just had bad ram. You do not need to swap your SSD for an HDD. The SDD is your best bet. Apologies for my long response time.

Solution