Jan 17, 2020
www.twitch.tv
Dear community,

First of all, thanks for reading this thread.

I'm a belgium (starting) streamer. Since two weeks i have a little problem with streaming while using Streamlabs OBS.
When i play games on 144Hz off-stream, there is no issue. When i try to do that while streaming, the most games get in-stable.

For example:

Fortnite: Caps on 60-64 FPS. When using Performance mode it go's back to 144Hz, but when someone is chatting i notice a huge drop to 70 FPS.

Rocket League: Most of the time smooth, but when someone chatting i notice a FPS drop.

Rainbow 6: 144Hz does not feel like 144Hz, it feels laggy.

My build:
CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x
Motherboard: AB350 Gigabyte Gaming 3
MEMORY: 16Gb Crucial 2400Mhz
GPU: RTX 2070 Gigabyte Windforce
PSU: Seasonic Focus Plus Platinum 750w
SSD: Samsung 970 Evo plus: 500GB (NVMe) - 2nd: Samsung 850 Evo 500Gb

I recently reinstalled my windows (Media creation tool) and 1-2 weeks after that, this problem occured. Does someone of you guys have a solution because they faced the same issue?
Many thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,
DePosse

Jan 17, 2020
www.twitch.tv
Did you overclock your system?

Are temperatures fine?

All drivers updated manually?

Firmware of SSDs up to date? BIOS of the motherboard as well?
Hi Helpstar,

I did not overclock the system. Only a XMP profile on my memory to reach 2400 Mhz (Also before the re-install).
De drivers i installed manually, not the legacy drivers which will be installed when you connect your system on the internet. I also have the latest BIOS version and the SSD was brand new and came with the latest firmware (Also checked in the samsung magician software). GPU driver is up-to-date.

Please note: This problem came out of the no where.
Temps are just fine for the stockcooler, nothing to worry about in my opinion.

Greets,