[SOLVED] FPS for Warzone - is this Norma for my specs?

Dec 17, 2020
Ryzen 2600x
1660 Super
In Warzone I’ve set everything to low basically. I am playing on a MSI G27C5 165 Hz Monitor.
I average around 75-90 frames. Anyway to get this into the 100s at least. I’ve tried so many different settings. Any advice or guidance would be appreciated. Still learning and making the transition to PC.
Thank you.

Solution
I can look into that - I’m not sure - how do I check that exactly? If the ram is running at 3200? Still learning - thanks for the reply.
If you download and install cpu-z
https://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html
Run it and click the memory tab, where it says DRAM Frequency it should say 1600Mhz if your ram is running at 3200Mhz(as it is doubled)
It may say slightly less such as 1596.8Mhz or something similar.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
I'm not sure what kind of fps to expect roughly with a gtx 1660S in this game. Other games reviewed on Techspot are between 70 to 100fps 1080p ultra. Maybe compare one of those if it's in your games library.

Your ram configuration is fine. If cpu frequency, usage and temps appear normal then maybe it's just the graphics card not living up to expectation.

Nov 21, 2020
Is your RAM running at 3200 MHz, meaning did you enable the XMP profile in your BIOS?

And yeah i also think it really could be the graphics card because i cant reach the 100 fps either with my GTX 1070

Dec 17, 2020
Is your RAM running at 3200 MHz, meaning did you enable the XMP profile in your BIOS?

And yeah i also think it really could be the graphics card because i cant reach the 100 fps either with my GTX 1070

I can look into that - I’m not sure - how do I check that exactly? If the ram is running at 3200? Still learning - thanks for the reply.

If you download and install cpu-z
https://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html
Run it and click the memory tab, where it says DRAM Frequency it should say 1600Mhz if your ram is running at 3200Mhz(as it is doubled)
It may say slightly less such as 1596.8Mhz or something similar.

Solution