FRISK RETIRES

Ref Anders Frisk is tired of threats to him and his family
and has retired from being a ref. When are people gonna learn? The
more we complain, the more refs are told to "F...Off" the worse it gets.
Smart people won`t put themselves through these kinds of things, and
the more we, players, coaches etc complain about the refs, the more
idiots we get.

LEAVE THEM ALONE!!! They`re not perfect, but name ONE huma that is...

Sunhill

Sunhill wrote:
> Ref Anders Frisk is tired of threats to him and his family
> and has retired from being a ref. When are people gonna learn? The
> more we complain, the more refs are told to "F...Off" the worse it
> gets. Smart people won`t put themselves through these kinds of
> things, and the more we, players, coaches etc complain about the
> refs, the more idiots we get.
>
> LEAVE THEM ALONE!!! They`re not perfect, but name ONE huma that is...
>
> Sunhill

So now this season we will lose 2 of the best refs from the game. And the
quality of the newer refs is decidedly dodgy.

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.

"Sunhill" <ohwhatthehell@for.com> schreef in bericht
> Ref Anders Frisk is tired of threats to him and his family
> and has retired from being a ref. When are people gonna learn? The
> more we complain, the more refs are told to "F...Off" the worse it gets.
> Smart people won`t put themselves through these kinds of things, and
> the more we, players, coaches etc complain about the refs, the more
> idiots we get.
>
> LEAVE THEM ALONE!!! They`re not perfect, but name ONE huma that is...
>
> Sunhill

Yup... imho Mourinho is partly to blame for this, as a manager he KNOWS
there are certain microbes that call themselves fans and start threatening
refs, he fueled it with his remarks.
He also fueled the succes of threats with his remarks after the final CL
with Porto last year...

Hamish wrote:
> Sunhill wrote:
>
>>Ref Anders Frisk is tired of threats to him and his family
>>and has retired from being a ref. When are people gonna learn? The
>>more we complain, the more refs are told to "F...Off" the worse it
>>gets. Smart people won`t put themselves through these kinds of
>>things, and the more we, players, coaches etc complain about the
>>refs, the more idiots we get.
>>
>>LEAVE THEM ALONE!!! They`re not perfect, but name ONE huma that is...
>>
>>Sunhill
>

> So now this season we will lose 2 of the best refs from the game. And the
> quality of the newer refs is decidedly dodgy.

I see the "video" thing not too far away now...

Em Sat, 12 Mar 2005 11:31:56 +0100, Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
escreveu:

> Ref Anders Frisk is tired of threats to him and his family
> and has retired from being a ref. When are people gonna learn? The
> more we complain, the more refs are told to "F...Off" the worse it gets.
> Smart people won`t put themselves through these kinds of things, and
> the more we, players, coaches etc complain about the refs, the more
> idiots we get.
>
> LEAVE THEM ALONE!!! They`re not perfect, but name ONE huma that is...
>
> Sunhill

Mr. Pink?

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of

Em Sat, 12 Mar 2005 16:21:26 GMT, Hari Seldon <Roel.Pieper@hetnet.nl>
escreveu:

> "Sunhill" <ohwhatthehell@for.com> schreef in bericht
>> Ref Anders Frisk is tired of threats to him and his family
>> and has retired from being a ref. When are people gonna learn? The
>> more we complain, the more refs are told to "F...Off" the worse it gets.
>> Smart people won`t put themselves through these kinds of things, and
>> the more we, players, coaches etc complain about the refs, the more
>> idiots we get.
>>
>> LEAVE THEM ALONE!!! They`re not perfect, but name ONE huma that is...
>>
>> Sunhill
>
> Yup... imho Mourinho is partly to blame for this, as a manager he KNOWS
> there are certain microbes that call themselves fans and start
> threatening
> refs, he fueled it with his remarks.
> He also fueled the succes of threats with his remarks after the final CL
> with Porto last year...

is he also guilty of Middle East tension lately?

--

escreveu:

> "Sunhill" <ohwhatthehell@for.com> schreef in bericht
>> Ref Anders Frisk is tired of threats to him and his family
>> and has retired from being a ref. When are people gonna learn? The
>> more we complain, the more refs are told to "F...Off" the worse it gets.
>> Smart people won`t put themselves through these kinds of things, and
>> the more we, players, coaches etc complain about the refs, the more
>> idiots we get.
>>
>> LEAVE THEM ALONE!!! They`re not perfect, but name ONE huma that is...
>>
>> Sunhill
>
> Yup... imho Mourinho is partly to blame for this, as a manager he KNOWS
> there are certain microbes that call themselves fans and start
> threatening
> refs, he fueled it with his remarks.
> He also fueled the succes of threats with his remarks after the final CL
> with Porto last year...

is he also guilty of Middle East tension lately?

Yes! Ofcourse!

--

Em Mon, 14 Mar 2005 17:15:08 GMT, Hari Seldon <Roel.Pieper@hetnet.nl>
escreveu:

> "The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> schreef in bericht
> Em Sat, 12 Mar 2005 16:21:26 GMT, Hari Seldon <Roel.Pieper@hetnet.nl>
> escreveu:
>

>> "Sunhill" <ohwhatthehell@for.com> schreef in bericht
>>> Ref Anders Frisk is tired of threats to him and his family
>>> and has retired from being a ref. When are people gonna learn? The
>>> more we complain, the more refs are told to "F...Off" the worse it
>>> gets.
>>> Smart people won`t put themselves through these kinds of things, and
>>> the more we, players, coaches etc complain about the refs, the more
>>> idiots we get.
>>>
>>> LEAVE THEM ALONE!!! They`re not perfect, but name ONE huma that is....
>>>
>>> Sunhill
>>
>> Yup... imho Mourinho is partly to blame for this, as a manager he KNOWS
>> there are certain microbes that call themselves fans and start
>> threatening
>> refs, he fueled it with his remarks.
>> He also fueled the succes of threats with his remarks after the final CL
>> with Porto last year...
>>

> is he also guilty of Middle East tension lately?
>
> Yes! Ofcourse!

so we've found who killed JFK! :D

--

The Brazilian Man wrote:

> Em Sat, 12 Mar 2005 11:31:56 +0100, Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
> escreveu:
>
>> Ref Anders Frisk is tired of threats to him and his family
>> and has retired from being a ref. When are people gonna learn? The
>> more we complain, the more refs are told to "F...Off" the worse it gets.
>> Smart people won`t put themselves through these kinds of things, and
>> the more we, players, coaches etc complain about the refs, the more
>> idiots we get.
>>
>> LEAVE THEM ALONE!!! They`re not perfect, but name ONE huma that is...
>>
>> Sunhill
>

> Mr. Pink?

No, Pink would kill the ref, this is me...he he.

Em Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:11:15 +0100, Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
escreveu:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>
>> Em Sat, 12 Mar 2005 11:31:56 +0100, Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
>> escreveu:
>>
>>> Ref Anders Frisk is tired of threats to him and his family
>>> and has retired from being a ref. When are people gonna learn? The
>>> more we complain, the more refs are told to "F...Off" the worse it
>>> gets.
>>> Smart people won`t put themselves through these kinds of things, and
>>> the more we, players, coaches etc complain about the refs, the more
>>> idiots we get.
>>>
>>> LEAVE THEM ALONE!!! They`re not perfect, but name ONE huma that is....
>>>
>>> Sunhill
>> Mr. Pink?
>>

> No, Pink would kill the ref, this is me...he he.

hehe, you didn't get it.
Mr. Pink = Mr. Perfect?

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*
a strong fan of Brazil, Palmeiras and Chelsea!
Have fun!

På Mon, 14 Mar 2005 14:13:45 -0300, skrev The Brazilian Man
<eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br>:

> Em Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:11:15 +0100, Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
> escreveu:
>
>> The Brazilian Man wrote:

>>> Mr. Pink?
>>>

>> No, Pink would kill the ref, this is me...he he.
>
> hehe, you didn't get it.
> Mr. Pink = Mr. Perfect?

Perfectly Pink.....

--
Sendt med M2 - Operas revolusjonerende e-postprogram:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 14:13:45 -0300, The Brazilian Man wrote:

> Em Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:11:15 +0100, Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
> escreveu:
>
>> The Brazilian Man wrote:

>>> Mr. Pink?
>>>

>> No, Pink would kill the ref, this is me...he he.
>
> hehe, you didn't get it.
> Mr. Pink = Mr. Perfect?

Would he kill him with the Perfectplex?

--