Mikey

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On my way to visit Gandalf, we will be having a picnic.

Bilbo Baggins wrote:

> Frodo, Where are you??

I come from the country that invented the sport of dwarf throwing (like shot putt but with dwarfs instead of balls). Though big government made it illegal after a while to deprive dwarfs of the ability to earn money.

I know hobbits don't think of themselves of dwarfs. But you are short and deformed like dwarfs. Hobbit throwing is NOT illegal.

Also make sure you stay in public for your picnic, that Gandalf seems really dodgy (and he smells a bit too). He may not throw you but do other things.

http://www.uscricket.com