FS: Asteroids N.Y , N.J area

Hi, I have an asteroids for sale in Chester N.Y. 10918. The game has
new side art and a new overlay. The monitor has been gone over(Capped,
transistors and adjustment pots). The power supply has been capped and
has a new fuse block. The monitor has ****NO screen burn****. If you
have interest please email. If you have project pin I might be
interested in a trade. $600

Thanks
Sebastian

mo

I can trade an Assault and Battle Shark for it, or just one and some
money, but you have to deliver to Baltimore area. Let me know if
interested. Mo

Saloi29747@aol.com wrote:
> Hi, I have an asteroids for sale in Chester N.Y. 10918. The game has
> new side art and a new overlay. The monitor has been gone
over(Capped,
> transistors and adjustment pots). The power supply has been capped
and
> has a new fuse block. The monitor has ****NO screen burn****. If you
> have interest please email. If you have project pin I might be
> interested in a trade. $600
>

> Thanks
> Sebastian

mo

Well thanks for being a dick man. I said I would offer him money plus
the games. Maybe he would be interested in one of the games maybe not,
I'll let him decide. Also, many people travel down from NY to MD, I go
up there some times although I cannot take two games at once.

So, in closing, John, STFU! Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS