Question Fullscreen games on both monitors bug / problem

Jun 5, 2019
So I have a problem that recently started happening on my PC.

When I start up a game in full screen(for example: minecraft, or an emulator) the game duplicates itself to my second monitor. On my main monitor, the game shows the first frame, and just freezes. On the second monitor the game runs fine, but I have to use my mouse on my main monitor to get a response on the second one.

I tried reinstalling drivers but that didn't work. Also did a monitor reset which also didn't work. My dad and I tried unplugging my second monitor to try to play the game, and just worked fine. After that we plugged the second monitor back in and the game was still only running on my main monitor(which is good). Then I restarted my PC, and it started happening again.

Me and my dad think it has something to do with the OS settings but we have no clue what it can be.
Haven't had this problem a week ago, before everything just worked fine. hopefully someone has a answer.
I can provide a video if needed.

Jun 5, 2019
Same issue, no idea how to fix. I tried changing some Nvidia settings and got no change, which means my Monitors are essentially useless rn.
I've reset all of my nvidia settings and nothing helped. I think its something in the windows 10 settings. Which monitor do you have? Also, please tell me if you found a fix

Jun 29, 2019
I dont know if you still have this issue but,

I got this issue also.

FIX:
Go to nvideo controlpanel and
look at the screenshots=
1st screenshot is your main monitor where you play your games
2nd screenshot is your second monitor
do everything i did in those screenshots and it will be fixed (for me it was)

I hope this works for you!
52693987-77eb-404e-a0a4-b2760dca17d7.png
9f29bfa8-2c35-4cd7-89c9-2582ccc12632.png