Question Game crashes on launch, only works CORRECTLY in safe mode.

AbdulArim

Reputable
Dec 1, 2016
Specs:
AMD A-10-5750 APU RADEON TM hd GRAPHICS
8 ram
Windows 10 64x
So I have this game called Brawlhalla, when I launch it, a white box appears for a second, then crashes without any error messages. all other apps, programs, and games I have work fine. But I tried launching it in SAFE MODE and it works PERFECTLY! so I don't know what the problem is.
Things I tried: disabled all services(clean boot)
added it in firewall app inclusions
high performance on the gpu
changing compatability settings(run as administrator and windows versions, win 7, 8, etc)
I don't know what the issue could be, I recieved a dump file which gave me this error code if it'll be any help.
Error Code 0xc0000005

thank you.

AbdulArim

Reputable
Dec 1, 2016
Safe mode runs with a minimum of drivers.
Likely, there is a problem with one that is loaded, perhaps the graphics driver which would be my first suspect.
That's what I thought as well, but for my other games my GPU works completely okay and in good quality.
I might reinstall my GPU drivers if it has to come to that, thank you.

AbdulArim

Reputable
Dec 1, 2016
Safe mode runs with a minimum of drivers.
Likely, there is a problem with one that is loaded, perhaps the graphics driver which would be my first suspect.
I disabled the GPU in device manager, and the game ran, quite slow fps with that.
so yes, you're right, the GPU is the issue here. does that mean my GPU is not supported by the game? ;-;
im gonna try to reinstall the drivers, thank you.

AbdulArim

Reputable
Dec 1, 2016
Specs:
AMD A-10-5750 APU RADEON TM hd GRAPHICS
8 ram
Windows 10 64x
I made a post earlier, but I figured out that the GPU was the issue not causing the game to launch. When i disabled the GPU in device manager the game worked but in low fps fashion, is there a way we can force the GPU to run it? I already tried to use the Graphics Options in windows settings, what else can I try?
thank you.