[SOLVED] Game crashes without error

Status
Not open for further replies.

just_afkej

Prominent
May 3, 2021
Hello, and sorry if i make any grammar or spelling mistakes, english isn't my first languane.
Recently, I upgraded my PC with ryzen 5 1600AF, 32Gb of DDR4 @3200Mhz, asus prime B450M-K II.
I've had 1050Ti at home + 1SSD disk and 2HHDs.
My games are crashing without error and even sometimes, i get bluescreen. Did some research and downloaded "MiniTool Partition Wizard" and found out, that my SSD is fine, no errors, my HDD had one red mark / error. Second one is for now without error (by the time im typing this, its fine and testing for errors.) When im not gaming, but watching youtube or just on facebook, PC is doing O.K.
Can that one red mark on my HDD cause the game crash without error or bluescreen?

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Include the titles that you're using to tax the system with and the source of the titles installers.

When you performed an upgrade, from your older platform, did you reinstall your OS?

just_afkej

Prominent
May 3, 2021
CPU, mobo, ram, gpu is already there but nwm.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600,
Motherboard: Asus prime B450M-K II
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB, 32GB (2x16GB)
SSD/HDD: ADATA SU630(SSD), WDC WD3200AAJS-07B4A0 (2x320Gb (HDDs))
GPU: Nvidia GeForce 1050Ti 4GB
PSU: Seasonic SS-400ET @400W
Chassis: idk, some old one (it says on front "Fujitsu computers siemens")
Monitor: Acer (cant find anything more, but its res is1680@1050, changed for 1600x1200)

EDIT: i forgot, i did a new fresh install of win10, i do not get what you mean by "... using to tax the sys.."
i downloaded only drivers for 1050Ti, other stuff like MSI afterburner, amd ryzen master, (stuff to monitor my cpu, gpu, etc.) from their own websites, like nvidia.com, amd.com, msi.com,.

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2021
Hello, and sorry if i make any grammar or spelling mistakes, english isn't my first languane.
Recently, I upgraded my PC with ryzen 5 1600AF, 32Gb of DDR4 @3200Mhz, asus prime B450M-K II.
I've had 1050Ti at home + 1SSD disk and 2HHDs.
My games are crashing without error and even sometimes, i get bluescreen. Did some research and downloaded "MiniTool Partition Wizard" and found out, that my SSD is fine, no errors, my HDD had one red mark / error. Second one is for now without error (by the time im typing this, its fine and testing for errors.) When im not gaming, but watching youtube or just on facebook, PC is doing O.K.
Can that one red mark on my HDD cause the game crash without error or bluescreen?

skylightpaycard.com

The reason I mention it that way is that I have two games that will do the exact same thing if I have ANY manner of OC going on the CPU, and variable according to the OC I have on my RAM (XMP profile stays stable, but above crashes them). I can stress test all day long with a variety of programs and it stays stable and good temp, but moments into one game and towards developing (army mass) in the other they bonk to the desktop with no error. In most cases the temps aren't high enough to have caused issue, in theory.

The only fix I have had for both of these games is to remove OC before playing them.

My issues are with a Ryzen 1700 and GTX 1080.

Last edited:

just_afkej

Prominent
May 3, 2021
aight, i see that no one could help me so i fixed it by my self.. i set DOCP profile and target ram speed for 2800MHz and now i dont get any crashes.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.