[SOLVED] Games abruptly crash. no error messages.

divitaliys

Commendable
Jan 3, 2019
Almost every game I run crashes randomly, I just installed these games and windows. I reinstalled windows and the games multiple times, updates graphics drivers, tried windows 7 AND 10 (windows 10 was a nightmare for my pc). The games crash without any warning, and they dont crash at the exact same place. Currently running windows 7, web browsing and osu work just fine but the other games I installed (Borderlands 3, Metro Exodus, The Outer Worlds, and beamng) crash without warning. closest I got from these games to an error message was from beamng, and the older sometimes says that it detected instability in a vehicle, integrity check says ok and I reinstalled the game twice. I removed all mods as well. I remember reading an error log saying that it cant find my keyboard and mouse over and over again as well. SFc said ok, chkdsk said ok, memtest said ok, windows update fails every time though and I cant get anywhere with it. With windows 10 it was a nightmare. I am using Win7 now but I will provide if this helps on my previous experience: Problems I had with windows 10: PC restarted randomly, no bsod just off and on out of nowhere. I fixed the restart problem by uninstalling razer synapse and chucking my keyboard into my basement, next I got bsod's that I fixed by updating windows and drivers, and the final issue I had was the same. Games crash randomly except osu and my browser. Here are my specs: fx9590 cpu, 12gb ddr3 1333mhz ram, 1050ti, m5a97 mobo, 650w psu, generic case with only power switch hooked up, generic asus monitor (hdmi), eclipse mouse, razer blackwidow chroma keyboard, razer headset, 2 1tb hard drives, one 2tb hard drive, one kingston 230gb SSD (boot drive, Windows 7 currently). I have a hyper 212 evo as a cooler, I made sure the system isnt overheating already and ran chkdsk, sfc, memtest, and driver verifier. all said everything is ok