[SOLVED] Games keep ALT+Tabbing on their own?

Mar 9, 2019
All of my games keep tabbing out on their own. I've looked online and I have seen methods by going to Task Scheduler and disabling the OfficeBackgroundTaskHandlerRegistration under the Office folder under Microsoft but the issue is I don't have the "Office" folder under Microsoft yet I have the issue. Please help.

Solution
Windows 10. Any game really, it happened in Skyrim off Steam, and the most annoying one League of Legends which is the main consern.
From what im am finding your os has become corrupted and you will have to create a bootable usb. Once done run advanced start up, select repair os and then select usb external storage. As it does a scan it "should" detected the missing registery file. Once the scan is done and it finds all "it's" supposed errors and missing file/files. After words "correcting" it's errors and correcting your problem. So you know what i know and have an idea as to what can be causing this. It's not "alt tabbing out per say, it's "minimising" it and opening and closing cmd really really fast you may not even see it...
Windows 10. Any game really, it happened in Skyrim off Steam, and the most annoying one League of Legends which is the main consern.
From what im am finding your os has become corrupted and you will have to create a bootable usb. Once done run advanced start up, select repair os and then select usb external storage. As it does a scan it "should" detected the missing registery file. Once the scan is done and it finds all "it's" supposed errors and missing file/files. After words "correcting" it's errors and correcting your problem. So you know what i know and have an idea as to what can be causing this. It's not "alt tabbing out per say, it's "minimising" it and opening and closing cmd really really fast you may not even see it but it's scanning trying to find the missing registerion file that isn't there anymore. If the repair doesnt work saddly you will have to reset the os drive

Solution