Dec 15, 2020
Hello.

I just built my new PC last Friday. I was playing all weekend perfectly fine, but today I've had my PC crash during Call of Duty Warzone, Black OPS, and Cyberpunk anywhere from 5 minutes to 15 minutes. Crashing meaning the game closes and I go to the desktop with my other apps such as MSI afterburner and Blizzard. I don't believe I changed anything or did anything different that would cause this. I made sure I downloaded my new and updated drivers for my MOBO, Graphics Card, and CPU. I am currently running MEMTEST to check my RAM. But currently no errors are showing up. I am new to PC building so I don't know a ton, but my temps don't seem to high for my CPU or GPU, except my GPU is under like 98% load at times. I haven't overclocked anything except changing my RAM to the 3600 profile in the BIOS. Any Help would be amazing. Thanks.

My build:
MSI x570 MPG Pro Carbon MOBO
Radeon 6800 XFX speedster merc319
Ryzen 5600x
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 gb (2x8gb) 3600mgz ram
gigabyte gp-850gm 850 w PSU
Samsung 970 evo plus 1 tb ssd

Solution
you got plenty of airflow? heat is the biggest problem, if ur load is mazed its gonna be running above its comfort point and stressing things, try taking the side panel off, see if it still crashes
Dec 15, 2020
Does it run normally without the RAM OC?
Im trying it out now. I put it back down to I think 2400 and it didn't crash for like 20 minutes. So it seems as if It may have solved it but I was going to play a little more tomorrow to make sure. Why would that be an issue if the RAM was made for 3600? and How much could I OC it if that is the problem?

Im trying it out now. I put it back down to I think 2400 and it didn't crash for like 20 minutes. So it seems as if It may have solved it but I was going to play a little more tomorrow to make sure. Why would that be an issue if the RAM was made for 3600? and How much could I OC it if that is the problem?
Does your motherboard have the latest BIOS? Usually the newer BIOS's make RAM/speeds more compatible. If you are unfamiliar with BIOS updating, read/watch as many videos as you can so you are 100% familiar with the procedure as you can brick your motherboard if done incorrectly. But Im sure someone on here can teach you to manually increase your RAM speed in stages to find the most stable speed.

Dec 15, 2020
Yeah I believe it does. There is only a Beta and I don't know if I should download that. The games don't crash as much since I reset my RAM, but they are crashing every hour or so.

Obiwancanabi

Proper
Dec 24, 2020
you got plenty of airflow? heat is the biggest problem, if ur load is mazed its gonna be running above its comfort point and stressing things, try taking the side panel off, see if it still crashes

Solution