Gamestop pre-order no soulstone

Dex

Hi,

Anyone else from europa ordered at Gamestop ?
I've received my pre-ordered UO:SE
But no soulstone code !!

I've mailed them about it, but nothing yet.

Really hope i get it.

>Anyone else from europa ordered at Gamestop ?
>I've received my pre-ordered UO:SE
>But no soulstone code !!

Not from Europa, but i had trouble with Amazon.com, as well...got the box, no
code.

I beleive there's a post in the Stratics forums by one of the devs asking for
info from players about retailers and what-not to fix this issue, as well as
the dev's e-mail if you prefer not to post openly.

Good luck!
~Cyrus~

*On this note, though, ebgames.com preorder went off without a hitch, they even
got the shipments out on time...boggles the mind when you think of the eastore
now delaying shipping due to high demand...*

"Dex" <dex@no.mail> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Anyone else from europa ordered at Gamestop ?
> I've received my pre-ordered UO:SE
> But no soulstone code !!
>
> I've mailed them about it, but nothing yet.
>
> Really hope i get it.

I'm not from Europa, but I ordered from GameStop... They emailed the code to
me via the address I used when I signed up for the GameStop account.

--
psz

archeon

"Dex" <dex@no.mail> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Anyone else from europa ordered at Gamestop ?
> I've received my pre-ordered UO:SE
> But no soulstone code !!
>
> I've mailed them about it, but nothing yet.
>
> Really hope i get it.

Ordered mine from Game Demand; got the soulstone code in an email last week,
but have yet to see the game itself.

Archeon

Dex

"psz" <psz01@cox.net> wrote in news:SLrjd.2563$0Y5.852@lakeread07:

> "Dex" <dex@no.mail> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>>
>> Anyone else from europa ordered at Gamestop ?
>> I've received my pre-ordered UO:SE
>> But no soulstone code !!
>>
>> I've mailed them about it, but nothing yet.
>>
>> Really hope i get it.
>

> I'm not from Europa, but I ordered from GameStop... They emailed the
> code to me via the address I used when I signed up for the GameStop
> account.
>
> --
> psz

I've mailed Gamestop and EA.com but nothing so far.
Been 2 days now....maybe it's because of weekends.

I got proof that i've pre-ordered, so i think i will get one eventually.

But my parry skill is going down so fast now :) else i could have stored
it.

Thanks for the replies :)

btw. Can't wait till friday the 12th....My House would be the large one
near the new city :p

I read the thread by Binky about missing Soulstone codes, almost
everybody there pre-ordered from a store somewhere else. I pre-ordered
mine from EA store itself directly online, so far received no email
for soulstone code. What a strange occurence.

>I read the thread by Binky about missing Soulstone codes, almost
> everybody there pre-ordered from a store somewhere else. I pre-ordered
> mine from EA store itself directly online, so far received no email
> for soulstone code. What a strange occurence.

I got my code emailed to me and I bought my copy from the EZ store. Now if
only they would hurry up and send me the damn game, I would be happy.

Sticky 314

Dex

"Sticky_314" <sticky_314@yahoo.com> wrote in

>>I read the thread by Binky about missing Soulstone codes, almost
>> everybody there pre-ordered from a store somewhere else. I
>> pre-ordered mine from EA store itself directly online, so far
>> received no email for soulstone code. What a strange occurence.
>
> I got my code emailed to me and I bought my copy from the EZ store.
> Now if only they would hurry up and send me the damn game, I would be
> happy.
>
> Sticky 314

EA mailed me with a code :D
Yay, I knew it was going to be allright :)
Just takes some time