Sull

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2011
Hello everyone I am looking to put a computer together and probably be building the end of November or the beginning of December. I know AMD's bulldozer processor is coming out so I will more than likely wait for that and be picking that processor up if/when it is available.

Approximate Purchase Date: End of November/Beginning of December

Budget Range: 2000 After Rebates - budget is flexible

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming

Parts Not Required: keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers, OS

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Canadian site, I have ordered from canadacomputers.com, ncix.com, and newegg.ca with that said if the deal is good ordering from the US or other/mutliple sites is an option

Country of Origin: Canada

Parts Preferences: Full tower case (as future proof as possible, willing to spend up to about 300 on the case if it is neccessary/worth it)

Overclocking: Yes

SLI or Crossfire: Yes

Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080

Additional Comments: Looking for a full tower, with a solid build I like an aluminum case like Lian-li or others. Quiet would be nice, but is not a make or break point.

Solution
Too soon to suggest a build really based around un-released products.

Post again nearer to the time you plan on buying (1-2 weeks before hand) that way your going to be suggested the best build with the best prices at that time. ATI might also have released their 7xxx series of GPU's :)

AdrianPerry

Distinguished
Too soon to suggest a build really based around un-released products.

Post again nearer to the time you plan on buying (1-2 weeks before hand) that way your going to be suggested the best build with the best prices at that time. ATI might also have released their 7xxx series of GPU's :)

Solution

Sull

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2011

Okay will do thanks