[SOLVED] Getting kicked out of fortnite.

Oct 2, 2020
So when im in a fortnite game(doesnt matter which mode) i randomly get kicked out to the lobby and it shows the message "Network connection lost". Everyting else seems to be working fine, no ping issues or anyting else. its just that i get kicked out of games after a while, it even happend to other games.

Solution
Yes but what do you change without testing you have no clue if it say the device driver or maybe some other program running in the machine. It is unlikely but you have not ruled out strange issues with the ISP.

You need to find out if the network actually is disconnecting or if the it is some strangeness in games.

It is very common for things like video drivers to hang for a second and the network appears to drop from a games viewpoint but it does not actually drop.

Without testing you are going to be blindly trying stuff. If that is your method what tends to work is to reinstall windows and reinstall all the games. A lot of effort if it turns out to be some strange setting in some software.
Maybe its a indication that you should play something else :)

This is too generic a problem it really could be a server/game related issue. Open a cmd window and run a constant ping to 8.8.8.8. This will show if you get actual network outages. The next step is to run tracert to 8.8.8.8 which will not likely show anything interesting. All you want to get is the IP addresses of the routers. You now want to leave a constant ping run to hop 1 (your router) and hop 2 (the first ISP router). Problems in hop 1 represent a issue in your house. If that is good and hop2 is bad it is some problem on the connection between you and the ISP. You would need to check with the ISP in that case.

Oct 2, 2020
check if your internet is stable
use a different ethernet cable
check the log of the modem or router

call your isp for support
i just got a new ethernet and im still getting the same problem, and my internet is stable it just happens on games, nothing else
Maybe its a indication that you should play something else :)

This is too generic a problem it really could be a server/game related issue. Open a cmd window and run a constant ping to 8.8.8.8. This will show if you get actual network outages. The next step is to run tracert to 8.8.8.8 which will not likely show anything interesting. All you want to get is the IP addresses of the routers. You now want to leave a constant ping run to hop 1 (your router) and hop 2 (the first ISP router). Problems in hop 1 represent a issue in your house. If that is good and hop2 is bad it is some problem on the connection between you and the ISP. You would need to check with the ISP in that case.
it doesnt kick me out when i use exitlag

Yes but what do you change without testing you have no clue if it say the device driver or maybe some other program running in the machine. It is unlikely but you have not ruled out strange issues with the ISP.

You need to find out if the network actually is disconnecting or if the it is some strangeness in games.

It is very common for things like video drivers to hang for a second and the network appears to drop from a games viewpoint but it does not actually drop.

Without testing you are going to be blindly trying stuff. If that is your method what tends to work is to reinstall windows and reinstall all the games. A lot of effort if it turns out to be some strange setting in some software.

Solution