Question Getting random reboots and/or signal losses

May 14, 2020
Hi, these past few days i have been getting random problems with my pc that have been hard to pinpoint and i still don't know if i got it right.
It started after i lauched a game and my computer randomly rebooted, i thought it was something to do with the game so i tried another one, it did the same thing.
I have had problems with this before, with my cpu overheating, but after i got a new watercooler my cpu temps have been fine so it wasn't an overheating problem, i also checked the other components, Gpu Ssd were also fine, then i tried the ram, i have been using this pair of ram sticks for 3 years, its a ddr3 2gb ram stick and a ddr3 8gb 1866 stick. I kinda found a solution here but not really, if i boot my pc with only 1 stick of ram it works fine but still reboots at gaming, if i try both the pc wont even post to windows anymore, doesn't matter wich stick or slot in the motherboard , it doesnt even show my bios options, just pure black screen. Does all this mess have to do with just the ram?

Specs: CPU:iNTEL Core I5-2310 2,90ghz

GPU: Geforce GTX 960 PNY 4gb

1 ram stick: Kingstom Fury 8gb 1866ghz
other ram stick: Corsair 2gb 1333

SSD Kingstom 120gb and a 1tb hd i use for storage