Question Gigabyte B450M S2H with Ryzen 5 2600 & GTX 1660TI

Penrose

Commendable
May 26, 2019
So I'm building a PC with GTX 1660ti and R5 2600, but I also bought the Gigabyte B450M S2H Motherboard as it was a cheaper option, I have 3200MHz 2x8 (16GB) RAM also, I'm worried that the motherboard I got won't be good enough for the components I got. Is this motherboard good enough and will it cause any performance drawbacks due to its price? Also, will it support 3200MHz of RAM?

Also, please don't recommend alternative components, I already bought them, and am going to build the PC tomorrow.

The PSU is 550W from Corsair, so this motherboard will do fine?
yes, but you haven't given the model of the PSU only the make - as I said its the PSU where everyone skimps and tries to save money and that is the downfall of most computers.
So what is the Corsair Model? They make some very good PSU's and they also make Awful PSU's (when I say make, I mean put their sticker on them as they make nothing)

Penrose

Commendable
May 26, 2019
yes, but you haven't given the model of the PSU only the make - as I said its the PSU where everyone skimps and tries to save money and that is the downfall of most computers.
So what is the Corsair Model? They make some very good PSU's and they also make Awful PSU's (when I say make, I mean put their sticker on them as they make nothing)

I believe its the VS series.

Penrose

Commendable
May 26, 2019
So that is your weak point - it will "do" the job - but if you could spend 20-30$ more you should get a decent one.
VS is their bottom of the cheap range, no one recommends, only if you can't afford something better.

So it won't exactly underperform (so its somewhat decent) but there are better options?

Aug 23, 2019
So that is your weak point - it will "do" the job - but if you could spend 20-30$ more you should get a decent one.
VS is their bottom of the cheap range, no one recommends, only if you can't afford something better.

hello dude, i also have plan to build my first pc with amd ryzen 3 2200g n i decided to choose psu evga 450gd. so whats your opinion?? thx