Good Computer Build For 2018

Solution
The only things that stand out are ...

1. You have not stated the intended use so can't comment on CPU / MoBo.

2. From a performance / nose standpoint, there's no place in this world for CLC type cooler. CLC type coolers are limited by low flow pumps and inefficient aluminum rads making them unable to compete with much cheaper air coolers. This cooler loses to the h100i and the H100i loses by a significant margin to the Noctua NH-D15 ... and the H100i needs to be 12 times as loud to get within 3C of the Noc's DCPU temps.

3. The SSD is too small... spring for a 250 GB if ya get one.

4. The Caviar Blue is a slowwww HD. Remember that if its not on the SSD, it gets no advantage from having one. So if your entire game library is...
Who knows what will be available in 2018, but it is not a bad system at all.

I would not buy the 1600x and the liquid cooler though. I would get a 1600 and use the stock wraith spire cooler and use the extra money I saved on a 1080ti. The Ryzen chips hit a hard wall at 4.1 ghz regardless of cooling. So going for a liquid cooled system really does not have as much benefit when you can hit 3.8 with the stock cooler on a decent board.

The only real advantage the 1600x has is xfr which only increases the clock speed to max of 100mhz in certain situations. Not enough to warrant the extra cost of the CPU and aftermarket cooler for me.

The only things that stand out are ...

1. You have not stated the intended use so can't comment on CPU / MoBo.

2. From a performance / nose standpoint, there's no place in this world for CLC type cooler. CLC type coolers are limited by low flow pumps and inefficient aluminum rads making them unable to compete with much cheaper air coolers. This cooler loses to the h100i and the H100i loses by a significant margin to the Noctua NH-D15 ... and the H100i needs to be 12 times as loud to get within 3C of the Noc's DCPU temps.

3. The SSD is too small... spring for a 250 GB if ya get one.

4. The Caviar Blue is a slowwww HD. Remember that if its not on the SSD, it gets no advantage from having one. So if your entire game library is on the slow HD, that that will control your gaming experience. For less money you could get a 2 TB SSHD and add the SSD later when money is available. If ya can squeeze the budget up a bit, id do a 250 GB SSD + 2 TB SSHD, the latter comes with 5 year warranty, crushes every other mechanical device , and has a lower RMA rate (and is 50% faster) than a WD Black

5. i think you will find DDR4-3200 available for about the same price.

6. The 550 is OK if ya going to run everything at stock, but if OC'ing Id go larger ... 550 / 620 / 650

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/nB3RsY/seasonic-power-supply-s12ii620bronze
https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/62qdnQ/super-flower-power-supply-sf550p14xehx

Solution