g-unit1111

Titan
Diablotek is a horrendous brand - no matter what they make. You would be very wise to stay far away from them. The problem with those Tiger Direct pre build kits is that they look good on paper but if you look closer they contain a *LOT* of crap hardware - mainly the cases and power supplies.

itoastie

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2011
Well I'm looking more at the computing hardware. Motherboard, processor and RAM. I'll be getting rid of the power supply they're providing.

How bad can the case be that I can't use it? I don't throw it around, so it pretty much just stays in one place.

griptwister

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2012

I agree with g-unit1111, how ever, its only the case. If you use that corsair PSU, you'll be fine. And as for the 8GB statement. They made it sound like there was 4gb ram, but they listed it 2ce, so it may be 8gb. That's a good deal there.

griptwister

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2012

Lol, as long as you don't drop your PC out a window, you'll probably be fine... Also, I suspect you don't plan on overclocking or anything like that, so as far as air flow goes, you don't need anything better than that case.

g-unit1111

Titan

I've used a lot of cheap cases and they cut corners on construction and they're prone to falling apart much easier than more expensive cases would. Diablotek power supplies have a horrible reputation for blowing up and shorting out on people. Their case may be fine, but if their PSUs are any indication I'm not sure how much I would trust that.

griptwister

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2012

My friend's PC blew up This summer because he had a Diablotek PSU. We made fun of him for months for being an idiot to trust that brand of PSU. :lol: