[SOLVED] Good SSD debugging software for Unknown status of drives

Nov 16, 2019
my work recently dumped some hardware e -waste kinda of deal and they allowed us if we wanted any of it we could take I snagged a few 3.8tb Intel SSD D3-s4510 hdd but some of them have unknown issues. I am looking for any software to do more of a hdd repair like testing sectors and do fixes to make the drive healthier. open source or free would be nice but if it does the job im willing to spend a little money on it(its always good to have some HDD tools), thanks in advance!!

Solution
Quite possibly they hare beyond there endurance rating or have already begun using spare cells to replace damaged ones. Still for a desktop, with a drive that size, you may get a few more years out of it.
Nov 16, 2019
Who would not like to find an almost 4 TB SSD mistakenly thrown away that could be merely a few 'point and click' actions away from being serviceable? :)
It would be nice but but how we abuse our hdd at work I wouldnt be surprised is these straight up are beyond repair. I dont do much on a day to day bases with ssd so I donk know what can be done