mark129

Reputable
Dec 14, 2018
Hey all,

I am having this issue for quite some time now, anytime I go to a website that has to be translated, one of two things happen.
1. Page turns into a picture,nothing is clickable and I have to close the page and start from the beginning, normally.
2. I get this error "Application error: a client-side exception has occurred (see the browser console for more information)" and it crashes.

I have searched, searched and searched and to my avial nothing that actually helps. I looked into client-side errors and found some solutions but really helps, maybe I am doing something wrong.

I get the same errors on Firefox and Opera browsers, I'm at a loss. I hope someone has experienced the same and managed to find a fix/work around for this.

If I can give anymore information about anything that might be causing this issue I will give as much detail as needed.

Cheers!

Lutfij

Titan
If the issue happens across more than one browser, then;
1| the site you're visiting is bugged/has issues being translated
or
2| the OS/platform you're on is bugged and glitchy.

Does the same issue happen on another system using the same browsers as you've done with your system?

Anon#1234

Proper
May 30, 2023
Try fire fox and safari first, they are non-chromium-based browsers, If you get the same result. The error message “Application error: a client-side exception has occurred (see the browser console for more information)” suggests that there might be an issue with the code behind the webpage or web application you are attempting to use. You could try is clearing your browser’s cache, cookies, and site data for the specific URL displaying the error.

mark129

Reputable
Dec 14, 2018
If the issue happens across more than one browser, then;
1| the site you're visiting is bugged/has issues being translated
or
2| the OS/platform you're on is bugged and glitchy.

Does the same issue happen on another system using the same browsers as you've done with your system?
I don't have anything else to test it on, but I do wish to do an upgrade and fresh full clean install when I can, so I will see if that helps.

Try fire fox and safari first, they are non-chromium-based browsers, If you get the same result. The error message “Application error: a client-side exception has occurred (see the browser console for more information)” suggests that there might be an issue with the code behind the webpage or web application you are attempting to use. You could try is clearing your browser’s cache, cookies, and site data for the specific URL displaying the error.

I have used Firefox and I got the same unfortunately, I did clear cache, cookies and site data too at a different stage.

Reactions: Anon#1234