Question Got a new logitech wireless mouse (Logitech Pro Wireless Mouse), now i feel like pins and needles all over my right hand when i put it over the mouse.

Tupactheon

Commendable
May 26, 2019
Hello guys, first of all sorry about my english, not my native language.
Today i got a new logitech wireless mouse (Logitech Pro Wireless Mouse), after like 1 hour of use now i feel like pins and needles all over my right hand. Is this normal? anyone of you guys had experience something similar to this? im worried.
Also have a wireless mouse that i've use in the office for months and never felt this weird sensation all over my hand.
Did a little research but didn't find anything similar to the situation described above.

This is the mouse: https://www.logitechg.com/es-es/products/gaming-mice/pro-wireless-mouse.910-005273.html

Last edited:

JWNoctis

Proper
Jun 9, 2021
Sounds like your carpal tunnel syndrome flaring up, due to the different shape compared to your last mouse - visit a doctor for that. Return, sell, or gift the mouse if it stays that way.

For occasions like this, I would personally recommend a trackball as those had been considerably easier on my wrist. Though they could also take some time getting used to.

Tupactheon

Commendable
May 26, 2019
I will return it, an then buy a razer non wireless mouse. Reading over the internet found a condition that is called EMR hypersensitivity, one the the symptoms is the sensation of pins and needles after the use of some wireless objects. Ty for help! Much appreciated.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS