[SOLVED] Got a new logitech wireless mouse (Logitech Pro Wireless Mouse), now i feel like pins and needles all over my right hand when i put it over the mouse.

Tupactheon

Commendable
May 26, 2019
Hello guys, first of all sorry about my english, not my native language.
Today i got a new logitech wireless mouse (Logitech Pro Wireless Mouse), after like 1 hour of use now i feel like pins and needles all over my right hand. Is this normal? anyone of you guys had experience something similar to this? im worried.
Also have a wireless mouse that i've use in the office for months and never felt this weird sensation all over my hand.
Did a little research but didn't find anything similar to the situation described above.

This is the mouse: https://www.logitechg.com/es-es/products/gaming-mice/pro-wireless-mouse.910-005273.html

Last edited:

JWNoctis

Respectable
Jun 9, 2021
Sounds like your carpal tunnel syndrome flaring up, due to the different shape compared to your last mouse - visit a doctor for that. Return, sell, or gift the mouse if it stays that way.

For occasions like this, I would personally recommend a trackball as those had been considerably easier on my wrist. Though they could also take some time getting used to.

Tupactheon

Commendable
May 26, 2019
I will return it, an then buy a razer non wireless mouse. Reading over the internet found a condition that is called EMR hypersensitivity, one the the symptoms is the sensation of pins and needles after the use of some wireless objects. Ty for help! Much appreciated.