Question GPU is working but not working

Mar 17, 2021
I have recently bought some new components for my build and I'm having a bit of a unique issue, I've went across google with a magnifying glass and I can't find anyone with this problem. I went out 2 days ago and bought a new MOBO, Processor, ram and a AIO cooler for my pc and I get everything hooked up properly and launch my pc and it turns on like normal so I go to benchmark it because I'm curious to know how much better my stuff was than my old stuff. and when it gets to the GPU portion, it "fails" then opens up the browser and tells me that it doesn't detect a GPU in my system, I tried other benchmarking softwares and they all tell me the same thing and/or give me REALLY poor gpu scores. I went through my dxdiag and it shows that I have, primarily and only a nvidia geforce 1070 installed. I'm pretty sure my onboard graphics aren't even enabled. So essentially the pc is telling me that I have a 1070, through dxdiag and I've opened up afterburner and it shows it there with the software version. I'm assuming it's either a motherboard issue or a software issue of some sort. I've been trying to crack at this for the last 2 days and I've had no luck. It runs games fine as far as I know, I haven't played anything too intensive on the GPU, but everything works I guess. I have updated my drivers and everything and still no luck. Thought about trying DDU and seeing if that works.

Motherboard: ROG STRIX Z490-E GAMING
GPU: NVIDIA GEFORCE 1070
Processor: i9-10850K 3.6Mhz 10-Core
Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3600 Mhz (8x2)
SSD: Crucial 500 GB
HD: WD 1TB

Mar 17, 2021
I haven’t reinstalled windows and yes, my monitors are connected to the GPU. Not really sure how I’m gonna go about saving my current data on my pc, I have a lot of stuff I need to sort through.