Jan 12, 2022
Last edited:
Solution
If you are getting artifacts then most likely your GPU is fried. Could be a faulty GPU VRAM corruption issue as well. Check the card on some other PC as well, if possible, to rule this out. Is that the GeForce 210 GPU ? That's a pretty old/weak graphics card model though.

Did you use this card for light casual gaming, or for some other work (office work, web browsing, multimedia etc.) ? Those green/pink pixels are mostly a sign of a faulty GPU, in my opinion.
If you are getting artifacts then most likely your GPU is fried. Could be a faulty GPU VRAM corruption issue as well. Check the card on some other PC as well, if possible, to rule this out. Is that the GeForce 210 GPU ? That's a pretty old/weak graphics card model though.

Did you use this card for light casual gaming, or for some other work (office work, web browsing, multimedia etc.) ? Those green/pink pixels are mostly a sign of a faulty GPU, in my opinion.

Reactions: SharathSK
Solution
Hi guys, i have a G210 graphics card. After the usage for about 1 hour or 2, the graphics card shows artifacts(green pixels and pink pixels). So, please let me know the reason for the cause and the solution.

I even tried adding new thermal paste. But didn't work.

Thank you!
check the cable, it can be as simple as changing the HDMI cable, be sure its high speed is no longer than 3m for a regular cable,
hope this helps

Reactions: SharathSK
Jan 12, 2022

Thank you for the reply!
I tried it in different PC too but didnt work.
Yea its Geforce g210 pretty old.
Yea I use it for just casual operation.