[SOLVED] Graphical demanding games keeps crashing without any errors.

Aug 12, 2020
Hello guys, my name is George (Jorge) and first at all sorry if you find any leaks in my english (Just learning it). Also I'm a new user in this community so hi!

So, as the title says, this is an issue I've been having one month after I mounted this PC (It's just 3 months old). Anytime I try to play some games like AC Odyssey, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, and Metro Exodus they just keep closing or crashing without any error after 10 - 30 minutes of gameplay, the fun fact is that they run at 60+ fps all ultra and RTX High, and even though they are running in fully demanding places like cities where the FPS drops to 40 or 50 they just keep running, which means the crash is completely randomly. I'll post my system specs now.

Ryzen 5 2600 (No OC, Stock Cooler)
RTX 2060 (No OC)
Gigabye B450M DS3H
16GB Gskill Trident Z 3200Mhz (With XMP, or it will run at 2100mhz)
AeroCool KCAS 600W Bronze Certified
2TB Seagate barracuda (I dont have any ssd yet since I built this pc in a hurry)

I've already tried re installing drivers with DDU but the issue still persists. I really need some help with this guys, not only for me but for all the people that is suffering it. Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
Solution
Thanks for answering, I appreciate that. But I cant understand why is it running perfectly fine in other games like RE7, The Witcher 3, Modern Warfare. Same settings. There is also people with this build which (I think) they have a worse PSU like Corsair 550w Bronze, this PSU is also Bronze Certified.
You are mistaken, the Corsair 550w Bronze, although not the best PSU is definitely better than the Aerocool. The Aerocool doesn't even have the full 600w on the 12v rail. That's a bad sign.

Have a look here: https://appuals.com/how-to-fix-event-viewer-error-0x80000000000000/
on how to fix that event viewer ID number. Let us know if it works.
Hey there,

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure we can help you with your problem.

You've made a good post, and included most of the things we need to know to start helping.

Your system is quite a decent gaming system. Pretty strong. However, you have a really bad PSU in your system. This most certainly could be causing issues for you. Normally though, if there is a problem with the PSU, the system would just re-start without any warning.

Although your problems are different, that PSU you have is most certainly going to cause problems (if not already), and has the potential to break and maybe cause damage to your components.

If I can give any advise straight away for you to consider, I would say get a new PSU quickly. There are lots of good PSU's out there that are of Gold standard and made with quality parts.

Something like a Corsair TXM/RMx/RMi, Seasonic Focus plus Gold, EVGA G2/G3 and others. You really only need a 500-550W psu. I'd suggest a 550w to give you a little headroom if you want to overclock some parts (CPU/GPU)

Aug 12, 2020
Hey there,

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure we can help you with your problem.

You've made a good post, and included most of the things we need to know to start helping.

Your system is quite a decent gaming system. Pretty strong. However, you have a really bad PSU in your system. This most certainly could be causing issues for you. Normally though, if there is a problem with the PSU, the system would just re-start without any warning.

Although your problems are different, that PSU you have is most certainly going to cause problems (if not already), and has the potential to break and maybe cause damage to your components.

If I can give any advise straight away for you to consider, I would say get a new PSU quickly. There are lots of good PSU's out there that are of Gold standard and made with quality parts.

Something like a Corsair TXM/RMx/RMi, Seasonic Focus plus Gold, EVGA G2/G3 and others. You really only need a 500-550W psu. I'd suggest a 550w to give you a little headroom if you want to overclock some parts (CPU/GPU)
Thanks for answering, I appreciate that. But I cant understand why is it running perfectly fine in other games like RE7, The Witcher 3, Modern Warfare. Same settings. There is also people with this build which (I think) they have a worse PSU like Corsair 550w Bronze, this PSU is also Bronze Certified.

Aug 12, 2020
Ok, I've just received the same crash and now with RE7 (This is getting worse). This is what the event viewer says:

-System

-Provider
[ Name] Application Error

-EventID1000
[ Qualifiers] 0

Version0

Level2

Task100

Opcode0

Keywords0x80000000000000

-TimeCreated
[ SystemTime] 2020-08-12T18:10:16.3829423Z

EventRecordID11180

Correlation

-Execution
[ ProcessID] 0
[ ThreadID] 0

ChannelApplication

ComputerDESKTOP-4MI43N3

Security

-EventData

re7.exe

5a2821f4

re7.exe

5a2821f4

c0000005

0000000003ced3f2

3c94

01d670d17d9803a5

C:\Program Files (x86)\Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Gold Edition\re7.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Gold Edition\re7.exe

aeebe544-a830-4772-945c-c7c3eca49320

You are mistaken, the Corsair 550w Bronze, although not the best PSU is definitely better than the Aerocool. The Aerocool doesn't even have the full 600w on the 12v rail. That's a bad sign.

Have a look here: https://appuals.com/how-to-fix-event-viewer-error-0x80000000000000/

Solution
Aug 12, 2020

Do you think formatting would help me fixing this? I've spent much money on this since these parts are not cheap in my country, and I just dont want to keep buying parts for this.

Aug 12, 2020
It could do! One of the answers in the link i gave mentioned corrupt windows files, could be the problem. So trying a re-install of windows might help.
Ok, after all these, I tried what you told me. I moved my ram sticks from slots 1,3 to 2,4 and since then... No crashes at all! So for now It's working, thanks my buddy, where do I send you the money? xd

Reactions: Roland Of Gilead