Question Graphics card is slowly dying even though its less than a year old

Aldanukhar

Reputable
Feb 16, 2020
I bought a 1660 TI around July of 2019 and its been working great since then. When I 1st did a UserBenchmark test on the GPU I got a rating of 78%. I put it in my old pc and slowly upgraded parts in the old pc until I had enough money to build a brand new one. Every part in the new PC is brand new except for the GPU. It's been working great with no problems until about a week ago. I started to notice fps stuttering and drops to 0 fps for a split second. I did a userbenchmark and my GPU was rated at 73% and said it was below average. That was manageable but yesterday I was browsing reddit and my fps on REDDIT dropped to near none and I had to wait over 10 seconds to get it back to normal. I closed chrome and ran a UserBenchmark test and I got 2 fps on the 1st GPU test then my screen went black. I restarted my pc, did another userbenchmark, this time it worked fine, and I got a 70% rating. Still below average. And well below what the original rating was. Today I launched up my pc, got on COD Warzone with my friends, and everything looked super blurry and fuzzy. 2 weeks ago I could run the game at ULTRA graphics and now I was running on low, even if it turned it to ultra it didn't change the quality. I did another UserBenchmark and I got a 68.5% today. The score just seems to be getting lower and lower and I think my card is dying even though its less than a year old and hasen't had any problems up till now. Does anyone have any ideas if this is fixable or should I just go ahead and buy a new one. (there is no dust or dirt in the fans, I checked last night)
TESTS:
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/29208791 (Link to today's results) 68.5% GPU
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/25595647 (Same test 2 months ago) 77% GPU
SPECS:
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
Nvidia GTX 1660-Ti
Asus ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING
Samsung 860 Evo 500GB
Seagate Barracuda 4TB
Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 C15 2x8GB
Power Supply is 650 Watts

johnsoner13

Respectable
I bought a 1660 TI around July of 2019 and its been working great since then. When I 1st did a UserBenchmark test on the GPU I got a rating of 78%. I put it in my old pc and slowly upgraded parts in the old pc until I had enough money to build a brand new one. Every part in the new PC is brand new except for the GPU. It's been working great with no problems until about a week ago. I started to notice fps stuttering and drops to 0 fps for a split second. I did a userbenchmark and my GPU was rated at 73% and said it was below average. That was manageable but yesterday I was browsing reddit and my fps on REDDIT dropped to near none and I had to wait over 10 seconds to get it back to normal. I closed chrome and ran a UserBenchmark test and I got 2 fps on the 1st GPU test then my screen went black. I restarted my pc, did another userbenchmark, this time it worked fine, and I got a 70% rating. Still below average. And well below what the original rating was. Today I launched up my pc, got on COD Warzone with my friends, and everything looked super blurry and fuzzy. 2 weeks ago I could run the game at ULTRA graphics and now I was running on low, even if it turned it to ultra it didn't change the quality. I did another UserBenchmark and I got a 68.5% today. The score just seems to be getting lower and lower and I think my card is dying even though its less than a year old and hasen't had any problems up till now. Does anyone have any ideas if this is fixable or should I just go ahead and buy a new one. (there is no dust or dirt in the fans, I checked last night)
TESTS:
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/29208791 (Link to today's results) 68.5% GPU
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/25595647 (Same test 2 months ago) 77% GPU
SPECS:
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
Nvidia GTX 1660-Ti
Asus ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING
Samsung 860 Evo 500GB
Seagate Barracuda 4TB
Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 C15 2x8GB
Power Supply is 650 Watts
What is your PSU make/model? 650 watts isn’t enough information