emilehmedlivevo

Prominent
Jul 20, 2019
Hi, my fps is good in game. But after 15-30 minutes game starts to lag because of memory leak. The game is using 4gb ram after loading screen. But after 10-15 minutes game reaches to 7.5gb and lags. Also vram has memory leak issue. Gta 4 has same issue. But I don't have such a problem in any game except these two games. I played Dying Light, Beamng Drive, Resident Evil 4 UHD, Dead Island Definitive Edition, Far Cry 4,5 etc. I tried so many things, I was using windows 8.1, I switched to 10, updated graphics drivers from 375.63 to the latest 425.36 for gt 750m.
My laptop's specs:
gt 750m (4gb ddr3)
8gb ddr3 1600mhz ram
i7-4702mq cpu.
Hp envy 17
I know, my specs are bad. but in gta 5 my fps is fixed to 60. I don't think it's the power problem.

kanewolf

Titan
Hi, my fps is good in game. But after 15-30 minutes game starts to lag because of memory leak. The game is using 4gb ram after loading screen. But after 10-15 minutes game reaches to 7.5gb and lags. Also vram has memory leak issue. Gta 4 has same issue. But I don't have such a problem in any game except these two games. I played Dying Light, Beamng Drive, Resident Evil 4 UHD, Dead Island Definitive Edition, Far Cry 4,5 etc. I tried so many things, I was using windows 8.1, I switched to 10, updated graphics drivers from 375.63 to the latest 425.36 for gt 750m.
My laptop's specs:
gt 750m (4gb ddr3)
8gb ddr3 1600mhz ram
i7-4702mq cpu.
Hp envy 17
I know, my specs are bad. but in gta 5 my fps is fixed to 60. I don't think it's the power problem.
There is nothing an end user can do if there is a memory leak. Memory leaks are coding errors.
All you can do is get different software. That might mean a game patch or a driver.
That is an old enough laptop, that a fresh OS install might be a good start. It has had many years of patches and downloads that could hide the problem.
That is probably where I would start.

emilehmedlivevo

Prominent
Jul 20, 2019
There is nothing an end user can do if there is a memory leak. Memory leaks are coding errors.
All you can do is get different software. That might mean a game patch or a driver.
That is an old enough laptop, that a fresh OS install might be a good start. It has had many years of patches and downloads that could hide the problem.
That is probably where I would start.
I recently installed windows 10 and updated graphics drivers. But nothing changed. Thanks for answer.

TRENDING THREADS