[SOLVED] having one hell of an issue, no signal from gtx1050ti, mobo replaced, ram tested and nothing!!!

Jan 9, 2021
Specs.
  • mbo. GA-H61M-DS2 / Gigabyte GA-H61M-USB3H
  • RAM. not totally sure but ive tested 3 different sticks all DDR3 and various clock speeds
  • GPU Zotac 1050ti 4gb
  • CPU Xeon E3-1225
  • PSU Corsair CV 550
  • 1x 1tb hd, 1x 250 SSD boot
To the meat of it, old board was Gigabyte GA-H61M-USB3H and I plugged everything in and installed win 10 everything was good then noticed no audio, updated drivers, restarted and instantly started boot looping, tested card in different system and was fine, swapped out ram still had boot looping, ive now swapped out the mobo for Gigabyte GA-H61M-DS2 and now it boots with no display but seems to boot, no onboard display with Xeon so I'm shooting in the dark here.

any help at this point would be massively appreciated!

Solution
only thing I could think of is the CPU. Maybe its not mounted right or isnt connecting right. This seems like the only thing you havent quite changed and verified was correct.

Kdolghier

Honorable
Oct 18, 2016
only thing I could think of is the CPU. Maybe its not mounted right or isnt connecting right. This seems like the only thing you havent quite changed and verified was correct.

Solution