Question HDD stops spinning suddenly

May 2, 2020
(sorry for my bad english , it's not my main language )
so 2 days ago my pc started to have some uncommon behavior , it was working normal for most tasks , but when i tried playing csgo , it stopped working , the screen freezes and I can't do anything . I reisntalled windows and the thing kept hapenning , then i got a 2nd display and start monitoring what was hapenning in real time , what i noticed was that the disk usage would stop suddenly , 0mb/s , everything , but the ram and cpu was normal
so I oppened my pc and held the hdd while doing the same stuff i was doing before , I noticed that everytime i tried playing csgo the hdd would stop spinning for a while and then would spin again but i had to restar the system , but when i tried doing stress tests , the hdd ran for 2hrs with 100% usage without stopping , over to almost 200mb/s , it only stops when i try to play something
help , what should i do ? can i fix it by doing something with software?

(sorry for my bad english , it's not my main language )
so 2 days ago my pc started to have some uncommon behavior , it was working normal for most tasks , but when i tried playing csgo , it stopped working , the screen freezes and I can't do anything . I reisntalled windows and the thing kept hapenning , then i got a 2nd display and start monitoring what was hapenning in real time , what i noticed was that the disk usage would stop suddenly , 0mb/s , everything , but the ram and cpu was normal
so I oppened my pc and held the hdd while doing the same stuff i was doing before , I noticed that everytime i tried playing csgo the hdd would stop spinning for a while and then would spin again but i had to restar the system , but when i tried doing stress tests , the hdd ran for 2hrs with 100% usage without stopping , over to almost 200mb/s , it only stops when i try to play something
help , what should i do ? can i fix it by doing something with software?
Check in Control panel > Power options > Power plan used and set disk timeout to 0.

May 2, 2020
it started out of nowhere , I was gonna try to play csgo , but my pc kept crashing , i opened it and held the HD and felt that it stops spinning at the same moment the pc crashes ( freezes forever , have to restart )
task manager says disk usage is 100% but everything stays at 0mb/s
I used heavy load , and hddscan to test it , no problem , it kept working , but only when i try to play something it stops spinning , help please