marsh

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2002

When I click on "Help and Support", or on "Search", in the Start menu,
nothing ahppens.
how can I get them back? Thanks

For "Help and Support" try this:

"Why doesn't Help and Support work":

"Marsh" <mhar9374@bigpond.net.au> escribió en el mensaje news:dvTVd.183379$K7.180278@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> When I click on "Help and Support", or on "Search", in the Start menu,
> nothing ahppens.
> how can I get them back? Thanks

marsh

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2002

Further to the below:
It's OK now - it returned when I re-booted. So no need for any help. thanks.
"Marsh" <mhar9374@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> When I click on "Help and Support", or on "Search", in the Start menu,
> nothing ahppens.
> how can I get them back? Thanks

You're welcome.