Question Help computer started acting funny don't know what is wrong with it.

csukar

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2013
MSI B450 TOMOHAWK
RYZEN 2600
RTX 2070
Corsair 8GB RAM (Cant remember exact model)
MX500 ssd
Windows 10

I built my computer around a year ago and it has been fine up until the last month or so.
First It randomly wouldn't boot into windows so from the system repair menu at startup I chose "reset this pc"
but kept my old files etc.
That seemed to work but after a few days the computer started playing up again, here's a list of things that have been happening.

1. The computer will start to get slower
  2. Random programs will Freeze and I cant end the process in task manager.
  3. My keyboard will work for certain things but not others, for example I can name a folder but can't type anything into google chrome search bars or the window search bar. the onscreen keyboard in the ease of access center behaves the same (Which makes me think it a corrupted windows install?)
  4. Eventually the computer will just not work upon entering windows. (I can move the mouse around but everything is unresponsive and the task bar dissapears)
  5. The UEFI bios crashes when I open it.
  6. If i do a system restore all these problems go away (Including not being able to enter the bios which is what's confusing me) but then the problems slowly come back.

I have checked my SSD's health with Crystal disk mark and HDD scan,
I've ran Prime 95 and everything is stable, I've checked tempratures, checked for viruses and made sure all cables are connected properly.
I'm currently reinstalling windows and chose "Remove all of my files" this time.
After this I'm going to try and run memtest.
The fact that my BIOS crashes makes me think it's a hardware issue, but why does it work when I roll back my restore point? Can anyone give me any suggestions on what could be causing this?

csukar

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2013
Corsair VS650 650w PSU and yes it is less than a year old, my entire build is.
When I could get into the bios, yes I could stay in it.
I've just Flashed my bios to the latest version on the MSI website and it seems to be working now, the fresh windows install seems to be working too, so for now everything seems good, I'll update if anything starts to go wrong again.
If my bios was corrupted what could have caused it? I've never flashed it before.