Lautaro96

Commendable
Nov 18, 2021
Hi, I have a HyperX mouse that is 7 months old and recently the wheel click stopped working.

I decided to repair it, open it and change the faulty switch but it doesn't have any identification (I haven't removed it yet)
Do you know where I can find the name of the switch on a page or someone who knows how to identify it?

In the photo I mark with a red circle the switch that does not work

The mouse is a Hyperx pulsefire surge RGB, the product was made in china

Thanks for any help :)

IMG-20230810-WA0037.jpg
IMG-20230810-WA0036.jpg

T

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
7 months, get it replaced by the manufacturer.

Pretty non-descript switch. Some surface mount normally open or normally closed push button. Get the dimensions and start searching Mouser and Digi-Key. Might be more of a label underneath if you take it off.

You may want to confirm the switch is bad before bothering to replace it. Get yourself a multimeter in continuity mode and see if the button press does anything.

Reactions: Lautaro96

Lautaro96

Commendable
Nov 18, 2021
7 months, get it replaced by the manufacturer.

Pretty non-descript switch. Some surface mount normally open or normally closed push button. Get the dimensions and start searching Mouser and Digi-Key. Might be more of a label underneath if you take it off.

You may want to confirm the switch is bad before bothering to replace it. Get yourself a multimeter in continuity mode and see if the button press does anything.
Sorry, I forgot to explain it, but I don't have the warranty papers, that's why I opened it, and when I remove the switch, it doesn't have any name, it's just black. I'll look it up for the measurements, thanks

tecmo34

Administrator

Scroll Wheel is a 10 mm tall gray core TTC model
The left and right switches are D2FC-F-K models by Omron

Reactions: Lautaro96

Lautaro96

Commendable
Nov 18, 2021

Scroll Wheel is a 10 mm tall gray core TTC model
The left and right switches are D2FC-F-K models by Omron
Thank you very very much :3

TRENDING THREADS