[SOLVED] Help in choosing the best headphones for pc

Tarun_01

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2011
Hey guys!
So I'm planning on buying a good headphones for pc under 140$. Ill be using them mostly for gaming and chatting in game.

I've looked through a lot of options and I've zeroed in on 2 headphones.

Steelseries Arctis 5 2019 Edition
HyperX Cloud Alpha S

I'd like to know which one is better among these 2 or else any other headphones with a decent mic which is within my budget.

Thanks a lot!

Solution
I've listened to several HyperX Cloud and Actis versions, including owning both a 5 and a HyperX Alpha. I have a third set I like better than both, Cooler Master 751. Good mic, and I think a more rounded sound than the Arctis of the HyperX Cloud ones. Not that any of them are really bad, but the 751 just has an overall better balance in audio and is more comfortable than either of the others.
I've listened to several HyperX Cloud and Actis versions, including owning both a 5 and a HyperX Alpha. I have a third set I like better than both, Cooler Master 751. Good mic, and I think a more rounded sound than the Arctis of the HyperX Cloud ones. Not that any of them are really bad, but the 751 just has an overall better balance in audio and is more comfortable than either of the others.

Solution