Question Help installing lights on fans!

Dec 7, 2019
Greetings everyone!
I've recently come by quite a hassle regarding my chassi and I can't find an answer anywhere. I recently bought a chassi named: "Mission: Serious Gaming GGX 3.6" and it comes with an "Fan hub" where all fans connect into one fan header and it also has the RGB. The issue I'm having is that there are two cables that I can't find anywhere to put in the motherboard. I have an "MSI B450 Gaming plus max".
Here are screenshots of the cables:

https://prnt.sc/q7ke2r

https://prnt.sc/q7kdxm
/
The Case maker has no website at all and they've no support either! I've throroughly gone through the manuals, at least a dozen times, and the case manual is an absolute joke and the motherboard manual names nothing about any 3 pin headers or anything that goes by "GDV". I would appreciate any little help I could get!

Lutfij

Titan
Your board only supports RGB components, page 37, not ARGB components, which is what the connector to the left of your image looks like. I've been scouring the web and I can't find the manual for the case nor the hub. You should return the case and pick up something with reliable information...or at the very least a manual to guide you how to plug in XYZ components.

You could just work with an RGB hub that's made by Coolermaster and pair that with a Coolermaster case+fans/ecosystem.

Gigabyte have a Digital RGB header but that would mean you have to change the board, which makes the option to return and swap the case more viable.

Dec 7, 2019
Your board only supports RGB components, page 37, not ARGB components, which is what the connector to the left of your image looks like. I've been scouring the web and I can't find the manual for the case nor the hub. You should return the case and pick up something with reliable information...or at the very least a manual to guide you how to plug in XYZ components.

You could just work with an RGB hub that's made by Coolermaster and pair that with a Coolermaster case+fans/ecosystem.

Gigabyte have a Digital RGB header but that would mean you have to change the board, which makes the option to return and swap the case more viable.
Such a shame. I'm afraid doing the latter, taking back the case is long overdue as I bought it with no return policy as it was on sale etc etc. Perhaps it's my fault for not reading enough about it, I thought at least they'd write about it in their manual or something, but their manual is like a picture book for kids. You think I can replace the hub and it would work? Or do I need to replace the fans as well with the same brand as the hub? Or are there any RGB to ARGB adapters? Sorry for all the questions.