[SOLVED] [HELP] My AMD RX 570 keeps crashing and i don't know what to do..

Status
Not open for further replies.

marthanaan

Prominent
Jun 4, 2019
3 weeks ago i build my second gaming pc and here's the specs
AMD Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5GHz (Stock clock, no overclocking)
ASRock X370M Pro 4 (X370 Chipset and quad channel DDR4 RAM)
Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2400 MHz (Stock clock, no overclocking) 2 sticks
MSI ARMOR Radeon RX 570 4GB
Aero Cool Lux 550w 80 bronze
everything is new,

first 3 days the pc is working flawlessly and i can play anything on 1440x900 high setting (not ultra) on 60fps, but when installed far cry 4 the game always crashing and it shows random color like green or brown or anything, then i decided to ddu the driver and reinstall the driver, current latest version, i forgot the version, it's working normally, although crash still happening, when the pc crashes it really bricked the system i can't num lock my keyboard and caps lock, and i must hard reset the pc to make it work again, and this morning i decided to reinstall windows 10 to see if the problem will go away, but turns out it still the same, and about 30 minutes ago i reinstall the driver again then this happening please guys help me.. should i RMA the VGA or do something about it, and yeah i forgot to mention before i reinstall my windows, i updated the driver to current latest version

View: https://imgur.com/8U8W6n8
the crash when i try to install Chipset driver

Last edited:

marthanaan

Prominent
Jun 4, 2019
I just played far cry 5 after i follow this instruction and i play for about 2 hours and everything seems to be ok, but I'm not quite sure, also i tried running FurMark for 30 minutes and no crash, but again, I'm not quite sure, Question : should i RMA it or just stick to this, thanks for your time :)

marthanaan

Prominent
Jun 4, 2019
Finally i came to conclusions, it isn't our fault, seems like MSI has a tiny problem on their side thanks to everyone for trying to helping me out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.