[SOLVED] Help! My build won’t connect to any monitor i have?!

Bee_Marie

Commendable
Dec 5, 2020
This is my first ever build, and it was seeming to go great. I turned it on and all my LEDs work and I thought the pc would work. But I then saw a red light blink from the bottom right corner of my motherboard, it blinked 4 times from different slots. I did some research and it looks like my status LEDs but I’m not sure if the blinking means it’s okay or not, because it only blinks once at boot up. I then went to plug in my monitor and nothing would show up. It was a black screen. I then took all of the panels apart and checked all plugs and replugged them to make sure they’re all good. I then put it back and the same thing happens! Any ideas?

My parts:

GIGABYTE B450 AORUS ELITE ATX AM4 Motherboard

AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 3.7 GHz 8-core processor
CPU cooler ^

Corsair vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 memory

ADATA Ultimate SU800 1 TB 2.5” Solid State Drive

MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6 GB GAMING X video card

NZXT H150 ATX Mid Tower Case

EVGA BQ 650 W 80+ Bronze certified Semi Modular ATX power supply

Pictures ::https://1drv.ms/f/s!Apx5yJuc3X9FhJ15_iLXdXbOTMshxw

Last edited:

monge89

Prominent
Aug 6, 2020
I found the problem and it was right as you said. I didn’t plug the monitor into my gpu. Silly mistake! But thank you so much for the help!
I found the problem and it was right as you said. I didn’t plug the monitor into my gpu. Silly mistake! But thank you so much for the help!

Please mark the thread "Solved" by clicking on the trophy icon next to the post that answered your question