Question My CPU is at 100% on all cores ?

Jun 17, 2024
hi i have been having an issue with fort+nite my cpu is at 100%
cpu cores
cpu intel i5 12400f
motherboard lenovo model 3741 NOK
ram 16gb ram 2x8 frecuency 1596.1Mhz
ssd 480gb
gpu nvidia geforce rtx 3060 gfx coree 1777.0mhz
os windows 11 home

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

Stick to one thread, we don't need multiple threads on the same topic.

Jun 17, 2024
test it and see if any other game does this

i recently had a similar issue today with fornite literally knocked out my pc after a new update so they may have to patch fornite again
Yeah I think it’s only fornite cause I played destiny 2 with ultra gráfics and got 130 it didn’t change and gta also but it’s weird that with a bug my cpu goes to 100% usage on all cores

Yeah I think it’s only fornite cause I played destiny 2 with ultra gráfics and got 130 it didn’t change and gta also but it’s weird that with a bug my cpu goes to 100% usage on all cores

fornites had alot of bugs lately they have been patching it like nuts this one def broke something cause im rocking

rx 7 5700
4070 super
32gb

and the computer just fell over zero reason why apart from causing my cpu usage to go nuts.

whatever the reason its causing a all cpu work load which is kind of daft as its not that intensive

Jun 17, 2024
Yeah like all my 12 cores are 100% all the time I play like 100% of the time I play and I’m playing with low grafics and get the same fps then with high and with low it’s no even that stable cause the cpu is 100% usage all cores

Jun 17, 2024
fornites had alot of bugs lately they have been patching it like nuts this one def broke something cause im rocking

rx 7 5700
4070 super
32gb

and the computer just fell over zero reason why apart from causing my cpu usage to go nuts.

whatever the reason its causing a all cpu work load which is kind of daft as its not that intensive
So yeah so I should just wait it out?

So yeah so I should just wait it out?

one thing to do is make sure all aspecs of chrome/ steam etc are not running only thing should be windows processes any anti virus.

see if your issue persists i usually shut down chrome and steam as ive had wild swings with epic game launcher hogging the ram.

if that fails you may just have to wait it out sadly. im sure once more people put out a complaint epic will sort it in a few weeks.