Andy

Hi can someone help us our lap top just stopped working last nite it just
says insert boot disc and wil not continue to do anything the only problem is
we do not have a boot dsic only the recovery windows disc but that does not
seem to work for it either please help us we do not know what it is or to do

Many Thanks Andy

Andy

thank you TREEMAN for your advice we will look into all

thanks 2 all for there great help :)

"Andy" <Andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi can someone help us our lap top just stopped working last nite it just
> says insert boot disc and wil not continue to do anything the only problem is
> we do not have a boot dsic only the recovery windows disc but that does not
> seem to work for it either please help us we do not know what it is or to do
>
> Many Thanks Andy

Try www.bootdisk.com from another computer, and create a floppy boot
disk for the OS. presumably WIN XP.

Andy

THANK YOU
Mr Dick Mahar we will do that now and see if that works

"Dick Mahar" wrote:

> "Andy" <Andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi can someone help us our lap top just stopped working last nite it just
> > says insert boot disc and wil not continue to do anything the only problem is
> > we do not have a boot dsic only the recovery windows disc but that does not
> > seem to work for it either please help us we do not know what it is or to do
> >
> > Many Thanks Andy
>
> Try www.bootdisk.com from another computer, and create a floppy boot
> disk for the OS. presumably WIN XP.

Andy

Hi

I we are sorry to be a pain but we went onto bootdisk.com but there is so
much infomation on there and so much to choose from that we are stuck in what
to use
I wonder can you point is in the rite direction and wat name item we should
pick
we are ever so greatful

Kind Regards

Andy