Question Help PC won't boot, only RGB light up

Aug 5, 2024
So I've been having some problem with my PC for the last couple months. It started out with random crashed while gaming, with no bluescreen or anything just out of nowhere the PC would turn of and go into a reboot loop then after would refuse to boot. I discovered by troubleshooting that if i removed and reinserted the ram, the system would restart with no issues and work fine. Some days later the PC would yet again crash and once again be fixed by reinserting the ram. After doing this for some time, the PC wouldn't boot no matter what so I figured the ram might be broken so I bought two new sticks. After that point the pc worked fine for like two months with no issues, until recently when the same problems arose again. The same trick of reinserting the ram worked again for some time, but now once again the PC refuses to boot with the new nor the old ram. By attempting to turn the system on only the RGB lights up, but nothing else.

I honestly find it so strange that the pc worked fine with no issues after the ram, but then out of nowhere the same exact problems began showing.

Does anyone here have a clue whats going on with my system and what could potentially cause these issues?

Pc specs:

2070 super
Asus rog z390-f gaming
Hyperx fury 16 gb 3600 MHz
Corsair vengeance 750M psu

Jul 10, 2024
Without swapping out the cpu, it makes it a bit more difficult to narrow down . Sounds like mobo or cpu. The ram has been swapped out and same problem. If it could POST you could get in and reset the bios and try a bios flash upgrade if one is available.