[SOLVED] Help pls! RTX 2080 Ti /Ryzen 5600X Stuttering Issue

Jan 22, 2021
Hi,

so a friend of mine just finished his new build, and since i upgraded mine, he used my Asus ROG Strix 2080Ti OC, which worked fine in my system (R9 5950X, Asus Z570E, Trident Z Neo 32Gb 3600Mhz Cl14) but now his system has some realy annoying stuttering Issues! At first we thought it was the mobo and swaped that just to find that it didn't helped! At this point we have swaped RAM, PSU and mobo but nothing helped! I tested the Card again in my system and it seemed to work fine didn't saw any stuttering! Now the question is could it be a CPU fault or what? He wants to be sure before doing anythink more! Hope some one can help cause i don't know anymore!

System Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x
GPU: RTX 2080Ti
RAM: 16Gb GSKill Ripjaws 2133Mhz
mobo: MSI B550 Gaming Plus
PSU: NZXT C750

Solution
Yes RAM is in the correct slots and we used docp
I would then try both 3200 & 3600mhz using DOCP again but after selecting change the DRAM voltage to 1.40. It should have defaulted to 1.35v. The consensus from everything I read is you can go up to 1.45v with DDR4. I currently run my own RAM overclocked using 1.41v.
update the BIOS of the motherboard

check temperature of the CPU while gaming

Is a SSD or HDD used for the OS and games?

the RAM has a very low frequency for this CPU, the more the better. But the native speed of the 5600X would be 3200MHz

Is it a dual channel RAM kit(2x8GB) ?

Try your RAM in his system

Jan 22, 2021
BIOS is updated
temps are all good
System just does not want to boot with higher frequency RAM tried it with 3200Mhz (could be Bios Problem, my X570 too will not boot with RAM at 3600MHz)
it is dual Channel and we tried multiple RAM Kits
for Games and OS its a Samsung 860Evo

edit:
and i forgot to mention that the stuttering gets worse over time, to the point where even league of legends isn't playable anymore

Mar 27, 2022
Selam,

bu yüzden bir arkadaşım yeni yapısını yeni bitirdi ve benimkini yükselttiğimden beri, sistemimde iyi çalışan Asus ROG Strix 2080Ti OC'mi kullandı (R9 5950X, Asus Z570E, Trident Z Neo 32Gb 3600Mhz Cl14) ama şimdi onun sistemi gerçekten can sıkıcı kekemelik sorunları var! İlk başta bunun mobo olduğunu düşündük ve yardımcı olmadığını anlamak için değiştirdik! Bu noktada RAM, PSU ve mobo'yu değiştirdik ama hiçbir şey yardımcı olmadı! Kartı sistemimde tekrar test ettim ve iyi çalışıyor gibi görünüyordu, herhangi bir kekemelik görmedim! Şimdi soru şu ki bu bir CPU hatası olabilir mi ya da ne? Daha fazlasını yapmadan önce emin olmak istiyor! Umarım birileri yardımcı olabilir çünkü artık bilmiyorum!

Sistem Özellikleri:
İşlemci: Ryzen 5 5600x
Güç Kaynağı: NZXT C750
[/ALINTI YAPMAK]
Selam,

bu yüzden bir arkadaşım yeni yapısını yeni bitirdi ve benimkini yükselttiğimden beri, sistemimde iyi çalışan Asus ROG Strix 2080Ti OC'mi kullandı (R9 5950X, Asus Z570E, Trident Z Neo 32Gb 3600Mhz Cl14) ama şimdi onun sistemi gerçekten can sıkıcı kekemelik sorunları var! İlk başta bunun mobo olduğunu düşündük ve yardımcı olmadığını anlamak için değiştirdik! Bu noktada RAM, PSU ve mobo'yu değiştirdik ama hiçbir şey yardımcı olmadı! Kartı sistemimde tekrar test ettim ve iyi çalışıyor gibi görünüyordu, herhangi bir kekemelik görmedim! Şimdi soru şu ki bu bir CPU hatası olabilir mi ya da ne? Daha fazlasını yapmadan önce emin olmak istiyor! Umarım birileri yardımcı olabilir çünkü artık bilmiyorum!

Sistem Özellikleri:
İşlemci: Ryzen 5 5600x
Güç Kaynağı: NZXT C750
[/ALINTI YAPMAK]
Look at the this link
https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-410